CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
196 pts. Whole month avail. Let me know what dates and if want to book pm me names, address, e-mail and phone number of adults and children ages and names

Thank you! Just working my way through the new account process.. waiting for my account to hit 24 hours so I can be able to private message. Not sure if I’m allowed to ask this here, or if this information exists somewhere as a standard rule (if so, please forgive me and feel free to point me in the right direction) - but as far as booking, is it full amount or is there a deposit?

Thank you! Just working my way through the new account process.. waiting for my account to hit 24 hours so I can be able to private message. Not sure if I’m allowed to ask this here, or if this information exists somewhere as a standard rule (if so, please forgive me and feel free to point me in the right direction) - but as far as booking, is it full amount or is there a deposit?
I accept full amount after I give you the reservation number. PM me once you are able.

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!

Hello!

I am looking to rent for 5/29-6/4 at AKL! Just two people!

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!
Looking to get a hotel room for 2 adults 3 children at Disneyland resort in Anaheim. Check in 1/3 and checkout 1/5.

Good afternoon and happy New year! We are interested in a studio in Old Key West. We would be looking to check in on March 8th and check out on March 13th. Any help you could give us would be appreciated!

Good afternoon and happy New year! We are interested in a studio in Old Key West. We would be looking to check in on March 8th and check out on March 13th. Any help you could give us would be appreciated!
Sorry no studio's avail for those dates. Studio's usually book first and hard to find less than 7 mo out.

Hi,

Any availability from January 17 till the 31 for 3-4 nights. Studio or 1 Bed. Thank u. Party of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter