CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you still have points available? Looking for Jan 2014. Possibly 2 reservations for 2-bd villas. Total of 10 adults, 5 kids.

Hi We are looking to rent Nov 11-19 or 20 preferably a studio In AKV or BCV but let me know what you would have available. Thank you!

Hi, do you still have points available? Looking for Jan 2014. Possibly 2 reservations for 2-bd villas. Total of 10 adults, 5 kids.

yes, I have 373 points available. please tell me dates and resort. I will find out if there is availability and if my points are enough to make two reservations.
Thanks

Hi We are looking to rent Nov 11-19 or 20 preferably a studio In AKV or BCV but let me know what you would have available. Thank you!

Availability:
Saratoga Springs from Nov 11-20 studio 132 points
AkV Jambo House and Kidani Village there wasn´t availability for all dates.
Beach Club there wasn´t availability

please tell me if you are interested.

Thanks

Looking to rent a studio or one bedroom for the Grand Californian Hotel for Dec. 1-4, 2013. 2 adults and 2 children. Anything available?

Looking for feb 7-12 or feb 28-march6 at bwv or bcv. 3 rooms or 3 bedroom?

BWV 3 bedroom villa available dates Feb 7,8 and 9 303 points
BWV 3 bedroom villa available dates feb 28 march 2,4 and 6

BCV 1 deluxe studio 116 points available dates feb 28 to march 6 (there is no 3 bedroom at BCV) 1 deluxe studio garden/pool view 114 points
BCV 1 deluxe studio 88 points available dates feb 28 to march 6
BCV 1 deluxe studio garden/pool view 91 points

I ask $13 per point please contact me if you are interested.

Hi, I have a reservation at SSR the 21st till 27th December in a studio, I need to extend it for 2 more nights (28th and 29th), are you able to help with this?

Is there a one bedroom or less available at VBR for April 6-11? Would be 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter