CLOSED-96 Points for Rent. OKW use by Dec 31,2022. $18/ point, if over 50 points $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etnmom

Mouseketeer
For rent only. I have rented points many years and do have a rental agreement.
Thanks, Mary

Good morning, just sent you a PM. Would like to rent a studio at AKL (others considered) for Feb 12-17.
Thanks!

This might end up being more points than you have, but I am looking for a studio for July 4-12 for 2 people (Old Key West or Animal Kingdom Lodge maybe?). Thanks in advance!

Hello! I’m looking for OKW standard for 2 adults September 10-17,2022. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in my response.
This is available for 71 points.
If you would like to reserve I will need names, ages and sex of any children, email, address, phone number. You can PM me.
I require half of the fee within 14 days of reservation and the remaining by 60 days before check in. I take personal check or Venmo.
Let me know!
thanks

October 5th-7th
Studio Room for two adults
First choice is Beach Club then Boardwalk (preferred view) then Riviera (preferred)

Thanks!

October 5th-7th
Studio Room for two adults
First choice is Beach Club then Boardwalk (preferred view) then Riviera (preferred)

Thanks!
Hello,
Beach Club is available those dates for 34 points.

As noted above if you would like to reserve I will need names, email, address, phone number. You can PM me.
I require half of the fee within 14 days of reservation and the remaining by 60 days before check in. I take personal check or Venmo.

thanks!
Mary

Hello,
Beach Club is available those dates for 34 points.

As noted above if you would like to reserve I will need names, email, address, phone number. You can PM me.

thanks!
Mary
Thank you! Sent a PM

Still available? Need 88 pts. I can see availability so I know what I need is there but no need if gone.

Hi,
I’m interested in OKW studio
Check in 8/10
Check out 8/14
2 adults, 1 child(7 years)

Thanks!

Hi,
I’m interested in OKW studio
Check in 8/10
Check out 8/14
2 adults, 1 child(7 years)

Thanks!
Hi, This is available for 56 points. If interested please PM me with names, address, email. phone number. I will send you a rental agreement via email with the reservation . Half of the fee is due within 14 days of making the reservation, the second half 60 days in advance of check in . I use personal check or Venmo.
Let me know! thanks, Mary

We are interested in BWV studio or 1 bedroom standard view 06/22/2022-06/24/2022 (2 nights) 2 adults 2 children (10)(6)

Hello! Not sure if you have any points left now, but if you do I am looking to book a last minute trip. Have a few options for dates, so I'll list those below. 2 adults, preferably a studio, but will look at any option really at any resort. I know there isn't much available this close to the dates. Thank you for checking!!

1/27-1/30
2/10-2/13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter