CLOSED For Rent 150 points at $17.25 per point. Home Base is SSR. Use year ends 11/30/2024 but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj1786

Earning My Ears
Greetings everybody. I have 150 points to use this calendar year (although I can borrow more from next year if the need arises). BOOK NOW WHILE ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

It is time to get your plans set for the spring and summer.

Let me know where and when you want to go, the type of room you want, how many people in your party and I will work with you. REFERENCES AVAILABLE FROM PAST SATISFIED RENTERS!

This is confusing, so please try to follow. (It took me a while to figure it out).
My calendar year runs from December 1, of any year to November 30th of the following year. If you want a vacation using my points that will transpire by November 30th, there is no problem. If you want a December vacation I will have to bank the points for you BEFORE July 1 to go into the next year's bank, and then borrow them back. That said, please be very very very sure for a December vacation. I am more than willing to do it, but once I bank the points I cannot get them back for the current year to then use for somebody else.

And now a favor to ask of everybody. I try to respond to every request and email that crosses my path I will do the research for you to see what is available at both the dates you request and the resort you request. I will also try to find other resorts that might work for you. I will then get back to you with whatever information I find. Please do not ghost me at this point (this is not the Haunted Mansion) and ignore me. At least just respond back and say "no longer interested" or "my plans have changed". Thank you all for letting me get that off of my check.

Have a magical time.

Last edited:
Greetings everybody. I have 150 points to use this calendar year (although I can borrow more from next year if the need arises). BOOK NOW WHILE ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

Let me know where and when you want to go, the type of room you want, how many people in your party and I will work with you. REFERENCES AVAILABLE FROM PAST SATISFIED RENTERS!

Have a magical time.
bump

Hi! I'm looking for any studio for 2 adults on 4/14-4/16 or 4/14-4/19. Thank you in advance for your help!

Good morning. Availability for checking in on the 14-16 is
1) SSR -- 30 to 34 points depending on the room
2) Animal Kingdom Jambo house-- 32-38 points depending on the room
3) Animal Kingdom Kidani Village -- 32 points

Nothing is available for the entire stretch of time from the 14th - 19th.

I am now headed out to work, so it might not be easy to access this from the job. But please let me know via this forum if you are interested in any of the first block of room

Thank you
Leon

Have a magical time.
bump

Hello, and apologies for a late reply. There are 3 different one-bedrooms available for the dates and site you requested
Value accommodations at 45 points
Standard view at 57 points or
Savanna view at 70 points.

Please let me know if you want to continue with this transaction.

Thank youi
Leon

Hello! We are looking for any room that sleeps 5 at any resort. We have flexible weeks, June 10-16, June 17-23 and July 15-21. Would like to stay under $2,000 if possible. Thank you!

Hello.

I did a search for you, and the vast majority of the studios will only accommodate 4 people. I did however find a studio at the Grand Floridian Resort for the July week for 142 points (total is slightly above what you asked for at $2556). The room details have two queen sized beds and also one pull down bed to fit the five people.

Please let me know what you want to do. If you want to text me (as that is quicker) my number is (914) 924-1994.

Thank you

Hi, I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa for dec 22-dec 25 for 4 adults- my husband and I, our college daughter and my mom. I have charted Riviera, BLT, Wilderness and Copper creek from 146-171 points. I have rented many times when our daughter was younger. If you can help please let me know. Thanks.
Jill

Hi, I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa for dec 22-dec 25 for 4 adults- my husband and I, our college daughter and my mom. I have charted Riviera, BLT, Wilderness and Copper creek from 146-171 points. I have rented many times when our daughter was younger. If you can help please let me know. Thanks.
Jill
Hi Jill. I am not home now but I will check and get back to you later tonight
Thank you for your patience

Hi Jill. I am not home now but I will check and get back to you later tonight
Thank you for your patience
You are correct Jill . Riviera Resort is 171 points and Wilderness Lodge is 146 Those are the only two that I saw.

Let me know how you want to continue.

This is confusing, so please try to follow. (It took me a while to figure it out).
My calendar year runs from December 1, of any year to November 30th of the following year. If you want a vacation using my points that will transpire by November 30th, there is no problem. If you want a December vacation I will have to bank the points for you BEFORE July 1 to go into the next year's bank, and then borrow them back. That said, please be very very very sure for a December vacation. I am more than willing to do it, but once I bank the points I cannot get them back for the current year to then use for somebody else.

And now a favor to ask of everybody. I try to respond to every request and email that crosses my path I will do the research for you to see what is available at both the dates you request and the resort you request. I will also try to find other resorts that might work for you. I will then get back to you with whatever information I find. Please do not ghost me at this point (this is not the Haunted Mansion) and ignore me. At least just respond back and say "no longer interested" or "my plans have changed". Thank you all for letting me get that off of my check.

Have a magical time.
Bump

Have a magical time.
Bump

Jill
Hi Jill Have you made a decision yet?

Have a magical time.
Looking for lake view two bedroom at grand Floridian for sep 22! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter