CLOSED: Points for rent: 108 BLT points expiring Nov 30, 2023. $12 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAX

DIS Veteran
108 points good for reservation(s) at any DVC resorts through Nov 30, 2023. Availability is limited (best at AUL), so flexibility is key. If you pay for all 108 points upfront, I can make more than one reservation to get the most out of them, but NO refund if you end up with leftover point(s).

UPDATE (10/20): Only 14 points left. I am willing to borrow some points to fill a small reservation (the less the better).

FINAL UPDATE: All points are now gone. Good luck to those who are looking for points!

Strong preference is given to renters with good references and/or long/active DIS boards participation. Additional consideration is given to reservation(s) using most points.

LAX

Last edited:

Looking for a studio for rent From January 9 to January 16. Preferred resorts Beach Club, Wilderness, Bay lake or Boardwalk.

Are you able to help? 2 Adults.

Riviera Deluxe Studio or Polynesian Lake View 2nd choice. Oct.30th - Nov.1st. Need to fill in those days for my trip ending on the 9th. If those 2 nights aren't possible I'll take any 2 nights available at either resorts after November 9th, preferably weekend though.

Riviera tower studio 2 nights check in Nov.23, check out Nov. 25 37 points. Is it available. 2 adults

will also take standard studio at beachclub, boardwalk,,wilderness lodge, OKW, animal kingdom. keep to 40 pts or lower

animal kingdom villas, value studio, check in nov, 23, check out 25, 2 nights. 26 points, If you still will borrow a few pts and if room is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter