• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - Points for Rent: 139 BCV points, $19 a point (73 Points remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLitfin

love Disney
I have 139 Beach Club Villa points (73 points remaining) for rent. I'm renting these points for $19 a point. If interested please provide me with the following so I can check availability. Please don't leave any personal information in your response, this information will be shared through a Personal Message (PM).

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Still available 73 Beach Club Villa points for rent. I'm renting these points for $19 a point. If interested please provide me with the following so I can check availability. Please don't leave any personal information in your response, this information will be shared through a Personal Message (PM).

- Room type and view

I can book at Beach Club Villas 11 months out from the beginning of your desired date. Or 7 months out at any of the other resorts depending on availability. These points are from my 2023 September use year.

Those dates are available for 98 pts but I can't private message you since you don't have enough posts. You need at least 10 posts in order to use the disboards private message system.

I have 139 Beach Club Villa points (73 points remaining) for rent. I'm renting these points for $19 a point. If interested please provide me with the following so I can check availability. Please don't leave any personal information in your response, this information will be shared through a Personal Message (PM).

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Thanks for looking.
How far in advance could I book?
We are looking at October 2024?
Thanks

For the owner's home resort booking a reservation is 11 months from your check in date and for owners wanting to stay at a non home resort they can book reservation starting at 7 months from the check in date. So for October, 2024 reservations won't be till Nov, 2023

Still available 73 Beach Club Villa points for rent. I'm renting these points for $19 a point. If interested please provide me with the following so I can check availability. Please don't leave any personal information in your response, this information will be shared through a Personal Message (PM).

- Room type and view

I can book at Beach Club Villas 11 months out from the beginning of your desired date. Or 7 months out at any of the other resorts depending on availability. These points are from my 2023 September use year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter