[CLOSED] Points for rent: 20 must be used by Sunday. $6 each, Paypal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're PM folder is full. Yes we are still interested. Let me know.Thanks

Sorry I have not been able to take care of everyone in a timely way. Some things came up.

If you are still interested, I will check availability first thing Monday morning. Please be very specific as to dates, resorts (with several choices), and the unit desired.

If you are prepared for me to reserve immediately if there is availability, please include:

1. Names of all guests and ages of children
2. Address
3. Phone number
4. If you want Dining Plan
5. If you want Magical Express (in that case, send flight info)
6. If you want specific location in resort (near pool, high floor, etc.)
7. If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc.

Thanks.

Still interested but had sent you a PM and will await your reply as opposed to sending another PM! But will be on again tomorrow so will certainly be booking if there is availability!

Still interested but had sent you a PM and will await your reply as opposed to sending another PM! But will be on again tomorrow so will certainly be booking if there is availability!

Hi. Somehow I have no PM from you.

Please resend. Thanks.

Bookswin, I couldn't send you a PM, but I did send you an email in regards to the DVC points. It is sort of last minute, and we'd be ready to reserve immediately. Thanks!

Hi,
Sent you a PM. I need 2 studios at Hilton Head for just one night - Thursday, July 21. I'm a DVC member and have rented before.

Joanne

Hi,
Sent you a PM. I need 2 studios at Hilton Head for just one night - Thursday, July 21. I'm a DVC member and have rented before.

Joanne

Looking for a studio at walt disney resort for this friday and saturday night (22 and 23 of July). Would also consider Sunday and Monday night if availability is better. Two adults and two children. We are flexible with resort and live close by to the parks. My e-mail is disneymom626@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter