Closed. Points for rent: 45 BCV pts at $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Points expire December. Prefer PayPal. Perfect for 5 night stay in standard studio rooms in the fall!!!
Many references.

Hi,

Do you have anything available for Monday 9/27 and check out Sun 10/4 for 2 adults 1 child at 2 yrs of age at BCV? Or please let me know if you do but have limited days available.

Thank you,

Melanie

Hi,

Do you have anything available for Monday 9/27 and check out Sun 10/4 for 2 adults 1 child at 2 yrs of age at BCV? Or please let me know if you do but have limited days available.

Thank you,

Melanie

I think you would need about 94 points, I don't have nearly that many, I'm sorry.

Looking to rent 44 points (will buy all 45) to stay in June (any week from Sunday to Thursday) in the studio. There are two adults and one child.

Thank you.

The point structure is different in June (I'm guessing you know that). If you give me you're dates, resort preferences, names, etc I can try...

June 8 - 12
SSR- 45 pt
BWV- 44 pt
OKW- 41 pt

or June 15-19
OKW - 44 pt
BWV - 44 pt
AKV - 44 pt

thank you

June 8 - 12
SSR- 45 pt
BWV- 44 pt
OKW- 41 pt

or June 15-19
OKW - 44 pt
BWV - 44 pt
AKV - 44 pt

thank you

I checked on both dates, there is no availability. There are some nights open here and there, but nothing in a row.

That sounds great, if you mean June though. Do you think I will be able to buy 3 extra points from someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter