***CLOSED***POINTS FOR RENT: Villas at Disneyland Hotel (VDH) 150 points; $24/point; happy to check for 2023 availability:

Status
Not open for further replies.

emchen

Let's Discover*!
DVC Gold
Hi Disboard!

Long-time member, first time points-lender here. $24 per point seems high in this forum but it is necessary premium due to time needed to call member services (cannot make reservations online yet). Also, FB VDH rentals are as high as $30 per point!

Paul Krieger of The DVC Show on Youtube, reported standard studios had rack rates of $900/nite for the Sept 28 opening day. Clearly we have a lot of money saving opportunity here (17 points for standard studio that nite x $24/pt = $408). For obvious reasons, 9/28 won't be available, but you get what I'm saying...

PM (private message) me for details. I will only be able to check on availability for 2023 check-in dates starting after grand-opening week. July 27 is the date VDH will be open to reservations on the website and therefore to all other eligible property owners in the 7-mo window.

Payment in full is required within 48 hours after I send reservation confirmation, or I will have to cancel reservation. If transferring points, payment preferred before transfer.

Prefer payment via CashApp or Zelle, but can discuss payment options via PayPal (would require you paying extra fees). Payment must be in USD$

If interested please provide:
1. Check in / Check out Date
2. Room Type
3. Number of people

FYI new Disboard members... you need to post at least 10 unique messages to various threads to be able to PM (see pinned FAQs at top of this thread). Unfortunately, messages posted here do not count.

Full payment upon reservation confirmation. Zelle and CashApp preferred. Will discuss other options upon request.

Last edited:
Let’s find out if there is availability for 2024 Run Disney event!

It's hot! Can't wait to try out the new pool at VDH after 9/28!

We’d be looking at Checkin on Saturday 10/7 and Checkout Wednesday 10/11. Either a Duo Studio (58 points) or Deluxe Studio (62 points) would work. Two adults.
Sending a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter