CLOSED: Reservation for Rent: Boardwalk! 1 Bedroom Villa – Garden/Pool View Jan 8-12, $11/point! (121 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdave

Earning My Ears
Up for rent is a confirmed reservation at Boardwalk Jan 8-12, in a 1 bedroom villa, garden/pool room. Reservations in January are extremely difficult to find and I elected to make this reservation with my remaining use year points. So, take some time off, or just take the family down and work from "home"!
I can easily change the guest list into your name(s). Thanks!

Last edited:
Up for rent is a confirmed reservation at Boardwalk Jan 8-12, in a 1 bedroom villa, garden/pool room. Reservations in January are extremely difficult to find and I elected to make this reservation with my remaining use year points. So, take some time off, or just take the family down and work from "home"!
I can easily change the guest list into your name(s). Thanks!
Any availability to add a day or two into the end?

Do you need a 1 Br, a studio, or either? Willing to change resorts for the extra days? I can add 1-2 nights if available. They go fast so I’ll have to reserve it when I see it.

Can you keep on the lookout for a 9 point studio at Boardwalk for January 12 to 13 please? What are you charging per point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter