CLOSED: Safely rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, My family and I are interested in going to WDW July 21-26. I was wondering if any studios are open during those dates. Our preferred locations would be Boardwalk Villas or the Beach Club, but will be open any of the WDW properties. Thank you.

Hi. BCV and BWV are not available. Saratoga Springs is for 80 points. As far as I can tell that's all that is available. Let me know if this interests you. Thanks. Diane.

I'm looking for. BLT 1 bedroom sometime jan 2014. Preferably 1/5-1/11. Please let me know if anyone can help my family out. Pm please

The BWV is not available. OKW is for 20 points. SSR for 24 points. AKL for anywhere from 18 to 28 points.

Could you check for BWV or BC for any Sun/Mon nights or Mon/Tues nights in Oct since the 1st wasn't available? I want to stay at Epcot since I'm only going to Food and Wine.

Thanks

Could you check for BWV or BC for any Sun/Mon nights or Mon/Tues nights in Oct since the 1st wasn't available? I want to stay at Epcot since I'm only going to Food and Wine.

Thanks

I'm sorry but I still don't see anything at BWV or BCV.

Ok trying once more. How about BWV or BC for first Sun/Monday or Monday/Tues in November? If that isn't available, can you please look and see if there are any 2 nights available in a row in Oct except Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun?

Thanks again

I'm looking for Oct 4-8th preferably a one bedroom at BCV or BWV, but am open to anything. Thanks.

I'm looking for Oct 4-8th preferably a one bedroom at BCV or BWV, but am open to anything. Thanks.

It looks like the only resort available is Saratoga Springs for 122 points. Let me know if this interests you.

We're looking for Dec. 28-Jan.1. Anything left for ALK or OKW?

Thanks for checking!

My home resort is boardwalk so I can't check until Tuesday. What size room are you looking for? I will check on Tuesday if you like. FYI the boardwalk does have 3 of your nights in a studio. The 28th and 29th in a standard room and the 30th in a garden or pool view. . So maybe there will be some at your preferred resorts.

Hi we are looking for 141 points for BLT for Jan 2 to Jan 9, 2014. We are not sure if this is the correct way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter