• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Thank you. - PRICE REDUCTION. NOW $16 A POINT. CONFIRMED RESERVATION FOR RENT – JAMBO HOUSE SAVANNAH STUDIO – NEW YEARS EVE THRU JAN 3RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederic Civish

“I’m just here for the Ears.”
DVC Gold

RESERVATION NOW CLOSED: Thank you everyone for your interest.​

----------------------​

PRICE REDUCTION. NOW $16 A POINT. CONFIRMED RESERVATION FOR RENT – JAMBO HOUSE SAVANNAH STUDIO – NEW YEARS EVE thru JAN 3RD, THREE NIGHTS, 59 POINTS. At $16 pp = $944​

59 POINTS TOTAL, $16 PER POINT = $944. PLEASE NOTE, this is the EXACT SAME PRICE as a STANDARD ROOM for 4 adults at POP CENTURY for the same 3 nights, with check in on New Years Eve and check out on Jan 3rd.
-----------------------
Hi everyone.

I have a reservation that I cannot use right now, at Animal Kingdom – Jambo House, using 59 Animal Kingdom Points, that I am NOW offering for Rent at $17 a point. They must be used NOW. Reservation cannot be changed or modified since they are March 2022 Use Year and will expire on Feb 28th, 2023.

The reservation is for a Savannah View Studio for THREE NIGHTS. Check in on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31st, 2022, with CHECK OUT on TUESDAY, January 3rd, 2023.

These are Jambo House points that expire after next month. There is no additional availability. The 59 points on this reservation is all that I have currently. I CANNOT change this reservation, shift it around, modify it or get additional points or additional days. This full reservation is from December 31, 2022 through until check out on January 03, 2023.

The total price for the 59 points would be $944 for the THREE nights. This is an excellent price for a Jambo House Savannah Studio over the desirable NEW YEARS HOLIDAY, and includes parking and no additional fees, except for PayPal or Venmo, in case you have to pay fees to them. Currently, I can only accept PayPal or Venmo

If no one offers the full price, I might be willing to entertain a different, reasonable offer for this reservation for these 59 points, but I expect them to go fast.

The points CANNOT be Banked or Transferred, but must be used NOW.

I am a long time DVC Member. I have ownership at 4 different resorts, and I have experience renting points out. I cannot use these points since I was able to obtain a different reservation for my family on the same dates at another resort.

Please drop me a message if interested. Thank you.

-=- Fred

Last edited:
I have been contacted by several people. If you are interested, drop me a message. Thanks.

Hi everyone. I am going to accept an offer soon, so if you are interested, let me know right away

Last edited:

Hi everyone. I have several offers, but none of them have quite reached to even this level, so I am still hoping for this.

PLEASE NOTE: At this lower price of $16 a point = $944, this is the exact same price as a STANDARD ROOM for 4 adults at Pop Century for the same nights.

How could someone not prefer a Savannah View Studio at Jambo House to a Standard Room at Pop Century for the same price?

Hi everyone. This reservation has been accepted by someone else, so it is now closed. Thank you everyone for your interest.

I might be publishing other reservations for points for rent in a month or two. I have already scheduled two trips to DW in 2023 for my family, but I STILL have nearly 1000 points left to use, so keep an eye out and you can always talk to me (send me a private message) if you are interested and I post something that sounds good.

Again, I thank you all.

-=- Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter