CLOSED - Updated 118 points left, SSR April use year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent an emailthrough disboards, but it may not have made it.

Do you have 2 bedroom at SSR for 10-5 through 10-12 2012? That would be 7 nights total.

4 adults and two kids (1, 3)

Thanks

Unfortunately we are unable to use our points this year so would like to rent them out.

Home resorts at both Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Will not transfer but happy to make any bookings.

Rentals for less than 200 points at $12 per point. Rentals for 200 points or more at $10 per point.

I sent an emailthrough disboards, but it may not have made it.

Do you have 2 bedroom at SSR for 10-5 through 10-12 2012? That would be 7 nights total.

4 adults and two kids (1, 3)

Thanks

6 of 7 nights are available, Sunday (10/7) is unavailable. Could waitlist. I checked all other resorts, much worse availability.

Wow! I thought that since I could book a two bedroom online through the disney website that it would be available to DVC owners also. I guess only so many rooms are made available to the DVC members.

I appreciate you checking the other resorts. I wish something were available. I would love to rent your points. I am not sure what waitlisting would do for me. I am not familiar with the term or how it works. Would it be worth the effort?

Thanks again for your time.

6 of 7 nights are available, Sunday (10/7) is unavailable. Could waitlist. I checked all other resorts, much worse availability.

Looking to rent points for a studio or one bedroom from 8/17-8/26. We prefer AKL. Anything available?

Thanks in advance:)

Wow! I thought that since I could book a two bedroom online through the disney website that it would be available to DVC owners also. I guess only so many rooms are made available to the DVC members.

I appreciate you checking the other resorts. I wish something were available. I would love to rent your points. I am not sure what waitlisting would do for me. I am not familiar with the term or how it works. Would it be worth the effort?

Thanks again for your time.

My understanding is that they make available a certain number of rooms for cash pay, the vast majority of the rooms are for the DVC members. Waitlisting is just a process where you are put on a list and if people cancel their vacation you may get the reservation. I haven't had much luck with waitlisting over the years.

Looking to rent points for a studio or one bedroom from 8/17-8/26. We prefer AKL. Anything available?

Thanks in advance:)

The first 4 nights are available at Kidani. The entire stay is available at SSR. You could split the stay if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter