Closest gas station to MCO?

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
I need to fuel the rental in the morning and I cannot remember if there is a gas station right by the airport.

There are a few up on Semoran Blvd, north of the airport. Just don't stop at the first couple you come up to, they're the rip off stations that charge double the normal gas price. There's a WaWa mini mart on the left side of the road that has normally priced gas.

We went on google maps, located the airport, and then did a search nearby. We fueled up about 10 miles from the airport to avoid the rip-off places.

Agree with the PP that the WaWa is probably the best place for gas. Easy to get to and very reasonable prices.

I'll also reinforce the other comments about not stopping at the first couple. Their prices are way out of line. The count on people not noticing how much of a rip off until its too late.

There are a couple on 535 that are double/triple the normal cost also. Beware of the prices. There are plenty of places in Orlando to get fuel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter