Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 6/01/21
Offer accepted: 6/01/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/07/21
Passed ROFR: 6/30/21
Estoppel received: 7/1/21
Closing docs received: 7/7/21
Closing docs returned buyer: 7/9/21 with cashier's check.
Closing docs returned seller: 8/16/21(take two) 7/28/21 (take one).
Closing: 8/23/21
Deed recorded: 8/25/21
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member):
Points in account:

So far: 85 days from offer to deed recording!

Home: BLT
Broker: https://www.**********.com/
Title Company: https://www.trcsinc.com/
Offer made: 6/18/21
Offer accepted: 6/19/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/19/21
Passed ROFR: 7/12/21
Estoppel Received: uncertain
Closing docs received: 7/30/21
Closing docs returned: 7/30/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 8/24/21
Closing:8/25/21
Deed recorded: 8/25/21
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Yeah, it was deleted last time, but it won't let me post the links because "Restricted". Not too worried about it though, if they don't want information, it's all good.

Yeah, it was deleted last time, but it won't let me post the links because "Restricted". Not too worried about it though, if they don't want information, it's all good.

When you have trouble posting a link to a broker, simply leave blank so that we don’t have to turn around and continuing deleting posts
Thank you.

When did you record and have you gotten your points/email?

Talk about frustration! We got a 'Welcome Home' email with a one time activation code, but it's useless until we get another email with another code. Nothing for an hour. MS was lovely, but unable to help because they can't track down a membership number for us yet.

FINAL UPDATE:
Home Resort: BRV
Broker: https://*************.com/
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/4
Offer accepted: 6/8
Sent to ROFR: 6/9
Passed ROFR: 6/30
Closing docs received: 7/12
Closing docs returned: 7/16
Closing: 7/23
Deed recorded: 7/26
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 8/23
Points in account: 8/26

Days Total: 83

Home: BLT
Broker: www.********.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 7/7/21
Offer accepted: 7/8/21
Sent to ROFR: 7/9/21
Passed ROFR: 8/12/21
Estoppel Received: 8/12/21
Closing docs received: 8/12/21
Closing docs returned: 8/12/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 8/17/21
Funds Wired: 8/16/21
Closing: 8/23/21
Deed recorded: 8/24/21
Contract Showing on Membership (New):
Points in account:

50 days and counting, very pleased so far given the shut down. Excellent experience with Cammy at Mason Title to expedite and close quickly!

Talk about frustration! We got a 'Welcome Home' email with a one time activation code, but it's useless until we get another email with another code. Nothing for an hour. MS was lovely, but unable to help because they can't track down a membership number for us yet.
Second email arrived in the middle of the night. Such relief!!
All signed in and connected to our Disney accounts. Now in the car on the way to Southampton to get on the Magic as an official member.
Offer on BLT accepted June 10, 2021, so 78 days in all. Closing July 27 (recorded 28) delayed by shut down. I'll try to add all the details when we get back from the cruise / when our points are in.

Done! (repost from other thread)

Home: VGF
Broker: www.fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/10/21
Offer accepted: 6/10/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/15/21
Passed ROFR: 7/01/21
Estoppel Received: 7/07/21
Closing docs received: 7/08/21
Closing docs returned: 7/08/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/14/21 (funds wired)
Closing: 7/22/21
Deed recorded: 7/22/21
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/16/21
Points in account: 8/27/21 (email to MA 8/26)

Total time: 79 days

Been 5 weeks since the deed was recorded. Contract showed up last Thursday, but still no points. I’m convinced it‘s because of all the people bothering them to get their stuff ahead of everyone else.

Been 5 weeks since the deed was recorded. Contract showed up last Thursday, but still no points. I’m convinced it‘s because of all the people bothering them to get their stuff ahead of everyone else.
I think there was extraordinary volume, but I agree with others who say that we are low on the list on priorities. 4 weeks, 1 day since recording and still no contract. So a positive is at least it’s there.

I had a “chat” with MS yesterday. I was informed that it is 4-6 weeks from recording to the contract showing up and that is the normal time frame.😳

I had a “chat” with MS yesterday. I was informed that it is 4-6 weeks from recording to the contract showing up and that is the normal time frame.😳
I feel like everytime one of us speaks to them they tell us a longer and longer “normal” timeframe. I was told yesterday when I was 4 weeks that they should have it at 30 days from recording.

I feel like everytime one of us speaks to them they tell us a longer and longer “normal” timeframe. I was told yesterday when I was 4 weeks that they should have it at 30 days from recording.
They actually change their story every time. Two weeks ago I was told 4-6 weeks, then last week it was changed to we are working on it soon. At the same time people were getting emails saying 3 weeks. It would be nice if they just got their stories straight.

Home Resort: PVB
Broker: www. dvcresalemarket.com
Offer made: 5/28/2021
Offer accepted: 5/28/2021
Sent to ROFR: 6/01/21
Passed ROFR: 6/21/2021
Closing docs received:7/10/2021
Closing docs returned buyer: 7/19/2021 (We of course left for vacation the day before the contract docs were sent!)
Closing docs returned seller: ?
Closing: 7/26/2021
Deed recorded: 7/28/2021
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 08/27/2021
Points in account: 08/27/2021 (after calling member services)

91 DAYS OFFER TO POINTS

UPDATE:
Got the emails today (8/27) and set up our account.

I tried the chat feature and they would not load points via chat. They had me call member services as I was looking to book something right away.

I called and Seth was awesome, got the points loaded, then helped me book a split extended weekend stay (BRV and AKL Jambo) for MLK weekend even though pretty much everything is booked. Added a wait list for AKL as I am not a split stay fan.

91 days start to finish.

Home Resort: Saratoga Springs
Offer made: 5/9/21
Offer accepted: 5/9/21
Sent to ROFR: 5/13/21
Passed ROFR: 6/1/21
Estoppel received: 6/14/21
Closing docs received: 6/29/21
Closing docs returned: 6/29/21
Closing: 7/27/21
Deed recorded: 7/29/21
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member). 8/28/21 (woo hoo!!)
Points in account:

Days to date. 111 days

Home Resort: Saratoga Springs
Offer made: 5/9/21
Offer accepted: 5/9/21
Sent to ROFR: 5/13/21
Passed ROFR: 6/1/21
Estoppel received: 6/14/21
Closing docs received: 6/29/21
Closing docs returned: 6/29/21
Closing: 7/27/21
Deed recorded: 7/29/21
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member). 8/28/21 (woo hoo!!)
Points in account:

Days to date. 111 days
Woot woot!!! Congratulations. I’m a 29th person too. What time did you record? I’m hoping they get to me today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter