Club 33

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
Someone told a poster they should take their wife there for dinner to make their DL trip different & special......can you do that? Don't you have to be a member to eat there? ....so confused... :confused3

Yeah that club is really hard to get into. You have to know someone or you need to have ALOT of money to purchase your own membership to get in.

MagicalMomAZ said:
Someone told a poster they should take their wife there for dinner to make their DL trip different & special.....

Easy to say, not so easy to do. :rolleyes:
A trip to Club 33 does make for a special treat though.

My best advice is to make sure anyone and everyone knows you are planning a trip to Disneyland.
DH had a business associate offer to send us to lunch at Club 33 when he heard we were going to DL.
There are lots of corporate members out there, so you don't necessarily need to know a member personally.
(Won't comment on whether that was the original intent of the club and how personal members may or may not feel about it though)
;)

I read the wait for membership is about 8-10 years. I also assume that if you have to ask "how much does it cost", than you can't afford it.

Okay... So how much does it cost? :teeth:

MG

Cat's mom is right. I found out in January that a co-worker's husband's company has a membership. We both have a HUGE love of Disney and he made the reservation for me (I am so FREAKIN' excited!!!! I go Oct 7th! :woohoo: ) PS I probably owe my co-worker my next born! HA! :guilty:
After talking with friends of my husband, I found out that their son works for a company that's connected with Club 33 somehow and next time we go, we'll probably ask him to make us reservations.

Network! It's amazing what you find out when you tell people you're going to the "Happiest Place on Earth"!

Maybe the guy who wanted to treat his wife has enough money to get a membership as a surprise for his wife. LOL thats kinda far fetched, but you never know. Dreams come true right? :goodvibes

Maistre Gracey said:
I read the wait for membership is about 8-10 years. I also assume that if you have to ask "how much does it cost", than you can't afford it.

Okay... So how much does it cost? :teeth:

MG

Well we went for lunch, which I understand is considerably less expensive than dinner. I believe our tab for two was right around $150
You do get admission to DL/DCA for the day included with your Club 33 reservations - but of course no discount if you don't need that perk.

Some friends and I had dinner there on Saturday (we got in through my company). Dinner for the four of us was around $400 (including tip). We splurged and had drinks, starters, entrees and dessert. There is a minimum per person charge of $59. Although spendy it's about the same as many upscale restaurants in a large city, and the food was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter