Club Level Access at RPR

Cmould

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to obtain Club level access at the RPR without being on the club level floor?
Currently have 2 rms booked,King suite and standard room for myself,DH,DD 16 and DD's friend 16.
What I'm thinking is put all parties names on both rooms and ask to upgrade the suite to club level access. Can this be done?
Thanks in advance for any info provided.
Carol

Cmould,

I have heard many different answers to this question and to be honest I don't know which is correct. There are two king suites on the club level but they are priced higher than a normal king suite. The hotel will tell you that club access is restricted to those staying on the floor but I have heard otherwise. I have heard of people receiving club access staying in a king suite on other floors and in regular rooms. All hospitality suites have club access as do the presidentials. Maybe someone can shed some light on this topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter