Club level menus

Lovendisneyaud

Earning My Ears
On our recent stay in a club level room at the Beach Club, there were only two evening menus which alternated days, as opposed to visits in previous years where the menu changed almost every day. As we were there for seven nights, this proved to be boring and made the club level less impressive. Have the club level lounges returned to offering a variety of menus?

On our recent stay in a club level room at the Beach Club, there were only two evening menus which alternated days, as opposed to visits in previous years where the menu changed almost every day. As we were there for seven nights, this proved to be boring and made the club level less impressive. Have the club level lounges returned to offering a variety of menus?
The YC and BC appetizer offerings are usually on a three day rotation. Maybe occasionally something comes up and they need to modify.

I have BC CL booked for end of July. Can you share what you experienced for food options? Also, how was your room? Did you like it?

I have BC CL booked for end of July. Can you share what you experienced for food options? Also, how was your room? Did you like it?

Check the Club Level thread. There have been several reports from Yacht Club recently. Beach Club & Yacht Club have the same foods. I posted some pictures & reports from January on page 1963-64. It‘s been pretty much the same foods for over a year. Several posters have all reported the same foods.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/

Check the Club Level thread. There have been several reports from Yacht Club recently. Beach Club & Yacht Club have the same foods. I posted some pictures & reports from January on page 1963-64. It‘s been pretty much the same foods for over a year. Several posters have all reported the same foods.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/
I have checked the CL thread and was looking for more recent information but haven’t found much. I was curious about the poster saying the evening menu alternated every other day.

I have checked the CL thread and was looking for more recent information but haven’t found much. I was curious about the poster saying the evening menu alternated every other day.

I know she said every other day. But for over a year, it has been a 3 day rotation. Depending on how long she stayed , it might have seemed like every other day. Everyone who has stayed since early 2022 has reported the exact same foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter