• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club level rates for this past summer w/Fan Club card?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
Ok, after going back and forth with decisions for our vacation next year, I am thinking about booking the HRH club lever for 4 nights, and I'm pretty excited!! :Pinkbounc We will be spending the first half of our vacation at WDW, but want to end it with a BANG at Universal having FOTLA and going club level!!

So, my question would be what rates did you all get this past summer using the Fan Club card for club level?

Fan Club had $195 rate for RPR club level in June and $225-$245 for HRH.

Jessica, did you get this rate for next june over the phone? I just checked on the universalfanclub web site. They are showing a regular room for $219.00. I was hoping for a better rate than that. Maybe I should wait a few months before booking it.
thanks, lori

LoriKutchey,

I'm sorry to confuse! Mercy, asked for the rates form this PAST summer and thats what I listed.

I got a November rate of 239.00 for HRH Club. From what I have been reading on these boards, it doesn't go much lower than that That includes taxes.

Thanks Jessica,
I didn't read the first post carefully, Oh darn I was getting my hopes up for a great rate in June. I'll just keep watching these boards for a heads up!

Lori

luvtogo-

That is a great rate for club level!!!! Hang on to it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter