Club Level RPR-Will they refill...

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
the offerings in the club lounge once the crowd devours everything?:scared:

just kind of curious if i have to be there in the lounge at the exact time they set out the offerings or am i out of luck- hopefully its just a matter of asking concierge to put out more

thanks for any help

I was thinking about this too. However, we are visiting the HRH club level in a week. If I show up in the lounge half way through and there is no food left - I will not be happy and will express my views. If something is offered between such and such time, that is how it should be.

I guess I will deal with this next week - I will try to post a trip report and let you know what happened with us. Donna in Maine.

When I stayed Club Level at the RPR, it was only opened for 3 weeks. They did not refill anything...they had said that since they were so new, the weren't sure on how much to have...... we were there for 5 nights ... and they ran out ...for 5 nights...
Things may be better now... I am not sure. Breakfasts were good, they didn't run out....but the evening one did... I remember one time they had a plate of chocolate coverd strawberrys..the had about only 12 ...and that was it...by the time we go to them...(and we saw them being taken out) ...they were gone...and no refills... I have to say that the staff were good to my kids...they did manage to save them some cookies....

hi donna

i look forward to hearing how your club level offerings go- i too would have to speak up if they state "such and such" is offered from 5 to 7 pm and it is all gone at 5:30- if something is to be offered for a certain period of time -then this is what i expect- oh well, i'm not gonna stress about this= i'll just wait and see what happens

have a wonderful trip

:sunny:

bratray,
I would be interested also. We are preparing for our 1st trip to UO/IOA and chose to stay RPR Club level in hopes that it actually helps our budget. There are 2 adults and 3 kids(17,17,3) and I figured the snacks and beverages alone were worth it but I was hoping for more! Please post when you return from your trip. I would really like to know. thanx

All items were plentiful on our visit at all times we visited. They were very helpful to get anything you wanted. If they saw you looking for something they came right over to find it for you. We felt so at home there and very welcomed.

We stayed there in August '02 and they keep things stocked well. We will be returning in 16 days for 4 nights. I will post an update when we return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter