CM Alert...Single Sheets of paper and stickers

mom2grace

DIS Veteran
My CMC who is consistently in the top 10 in sales for the company sent an email to her customers that CM is considering no longer selling single sheets of paper and single sticker strips. (Maybe doing away with Resource One?)

So, you can go the the creativememories dot com website, click on contact us in the bottom right of the page, then submit idea next to product suggestion.

I want them to sell the Perfect Fit paper single-ly as well. I got the January hostess special with all of the PF packs, but some I will use, some I won't. But, I don't want them bad enough to buy the whole darn pack!

mom2grace said:
My CMC who is consistently in the top 10 in sales for the company sent an email to her customers that CM is considering no longer selling single sheets of paper and single sticker strips. (Maybe doing away with Resource One?)

So, you can go the the creativememories dot com website, click on contact us in the bottom right of the page, then submit idea next to product suggestion.

I want them to sell the Perfect Fit paper single-ly as well. I got the January hostess special with all of the PF packs, but some I will use, some I won't. But, I don't want them bad enough to buy the whole darn pack!

I thought it was up to the ind. CMC whether or not to sell individual stickers/sheets. The CMC I used to use would always *sigh* and tell us how lucky we were that she did that since some CMCs she knew didn't.You could only buy in packs. I think it would totally drive people's business to AC Moore, Michaels and LSS. I don't like some of CM's recent changes :(

soccerchick said:
I thought it was up to the ind. CMC whether or not to sell individual stickers/sheets. The CMC I used to use would always *sigh* and tell us how lucky we were that she did that since some CMCs she knew didn't.You could only buy in packs. I think it would totally drive people's business to AC Moore, Michaels and LSS. I don't like some of CM's recent changes :(

I hope a CMC will chime in, but I am pretty sure a CMC can buy individual stickers and paper, they just run the risk of being stuck with it. (Paper will come in a pack of 10 sheets of one color for instance)

My CMC has each individual sticker strip available, and they come in one of those plastic sleeves, and there might be 10 of that particular sticker in the pack. And then I as a customer buy only the sticker strip I want, instead of the "pack". Did that make sense?

They order the individual paper through something called resource one, I am not sure where the stickers come from.

I am a CMC. We buy the individual paper and stickers from what is called resource one. I do know of a lot of consultants that do not sell the individual paper or stickers. Sometimes if I open up a pack of the shades of color paper, I will put it in my individual sheets if I don't think I am going to use it for my own albums. One thing is that we have to pay shipping on those items.

Also when we buy the stickers they are 6 of the same to a pack. It used to be 12 to a pack. Also resource one does not carry all the stickers or paper that is currently in the packs so it is hard to decide to order or not. I usually only order from resource one about once a year. Currently, the Perfect Fit paper is not available in individual sheets.

mcdisney2005 said:
I am a CMC. We buy the individual paper and stickers from what is called resource one. I do know of a lot of consultants that do not sell the individual paper or stickers.
Currently, the Perfect Fit paper is not available in individual sheets.

Do you think that not having the individual sheets of paper or stickers will hurt your business? I am like OP and think that it will drive more people to LSS. I know that I won't buy an entire pack of paper because I want a sheet of one particular color - even if I can only get something close to it at LSS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter