CMC's What the heck is. . .

caseylouandtyler2

<font color=red>Proudly wears her yellow Mickey po
a bubble maker? :confused3

And, do I need one?

I have all the other ones, but a bubble Maker? Wouldn't that just be a circle?

I thought the same thing when I first heard about it. It makes little bubbles in your paper. It looks like it would punch out a square but instead punches different size circles. Almost like the sizes for eyelets. Does that help any?
I plan on getting one to see what I can do with it.

Angela

Oooh, Tiny circles. O.K. thanks.

I guess I'm going to take the wait and see approach on this one. Let me know if you like it. And what you come up with to do with it.

It is soooo cool! I can't wait to get one! It's almost like a reverse punch because rather than punching a heart out of a piece of paper and using the heart, you would punch the bubbles into a piece of paper and then use the full piece of paper, maybe to layover another color or just the page. Does that make any sense? Anyway, it is really neat!

I was at a crop this weekend where someone used it to make a bubble boarder for their page - really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter