Coast Anaheim Hotel - Moderate (Pics)

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Coast Anaheim Hotel
1855 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802
(located 1 long block from Disneyland - ART is available for a fee)

Number 31 on the Map
Map of Good Neighbor Hotels

The Coast is a 13-story hotel, and most rooms have a balcony that either look over Disneyland Resort or the pool. Hotel amenities include heated pool with pool bar, jacuzzi, exercise facility, gift shop, resaurants, espresso shop, laundry service, & 24-hour business center with high speed DSL Internet. Room amenities include: cable tv, Sony Playstation (for a fee), phones with data port and voice mail, high speed wireless internet service (for a fee), iron/ironing board, hairdryer, work desk, room service, & coffeemaker. Handicap accessible rooms are available. Pets are allowed. (Contact the hotel for fees/restrictions.) Valet and self-parking.

11450coast01.jpg

11450Coast02-med.jpg

Lobby areas

11450coast03.jpg

11450Coast04-med.jpg

Rooms

11450Coast05.jpg

11450coast06.jpg

11450coast09.jpg

11450coast08.jpg

Pool

11450Coast11-med.jpg

11450Coast10-med.jpg

11450Coast12-med.jpg

Views from Upper Rooms of the Disneyland Resort and Crystal Cathedral.

11450Coast13-med.jpg

11450Coast14-med.jpg

11450Coast15-med.jpg

wow, thanks for another great series of pictures!! I have never even heard people mentioning this hotel on the DIS but it looks really nice! (you're not making the decision process any easier!)

Those are some great pictures. We stay here every time we go (if not on property) and we really love this hotel. Thanks

Andrea

My DS and I stayed there once and really liked it. Our room was quite high up and faced the Disneyland resort so we had a great view. We ate a couple times in the coffee shop and the food is coffee shop food-not bad. My only problem with the hotel is that I did not feel particularly safe. I am a divorced mom and I observed a few things on the side of the building where you self park which is what I did that did not make me feel real secure. If I stay there again I will use valet parking and only enter and exit through the front of the hotel. I must say though for $89 per night and you did get a bit of the disney feel and a great view I would consider staying again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter