• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

code sites???

natlee

Earning My Ears
What is this Mary Waring code site? How can I find it? Are there any other sites with booking codes? I am trying to book a trip sometime between Sept and Dec of this year at either WDW or maybe on one of the cruise ships. Thanks
nathania

Welcome to DIS

Check out post

How many of you have gotten a discount from Mary Waring site?

DIS budget board.

;) :p :p :bounce: :p :p :jester: :cool:

Thanks for the address. For some reason I am not able to log on to the site. It keeps coming up as unavailable. I appreciate the help though!

The site has been having problems today.....just keep trying! It usually only a few seconds to connect. I've been having problems connecting, too!

:rolleyes: :bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :bounce: :cool:

Mary saved me over $1200 on my trip. I had booked 3 rooms at Port Orleans for 6 nights in late August. The normal rate is $149/night. So, I made my reservation, and started to write the check out.

Then, I saw Mary's site on this forum (THANKS GUYS!). I sheepishly called the reservation desk, and gave them one of the codes, and viola, my daily rate dropped from $149 to $89/night. When you figure out the taxes and all, the savings was $1,199.80. Not too shabby for a 10 minute phone call!!

I hope she keeps running this site for years and years. She's done a fine job of helping people out, and I hope her site makes her a ton of money, cause she saved me a ton of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter