Coffee as drink?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
I try not to drink soda, and don't want to fill up on smoothies, so can I get coffee with dessert as my drink? What about a cappuccino?

i've been able to get coffee at a CS as my "beverage" at breakfast time (only time i tried) and we've had coffee w/dessert at some TS restaurants (after already having had a soda) and we've never been charged extra for it...

goodeats said:
I try not to drink soda, and don't want to fill up on smoothies, so can I get coffee with dessert as my drink? What about a cappuccino?

I have gotten coffee, or what passes for it at WDW, as a drink at CRT, CP and Roaring Forks. I was able to get a latte at Boma and Concourse Steakhouse but I don't think those are included on the plan so while it was nice I wouldn't bet on it.

If someone knows if you can get a Kona press pot on the DDP (counts as two drinks or whatever), I would love to know! I will ask for it when we go, anyway.

We were told by our server last August that the Kona pressed pot was NOT included in our DDP and paid extra for it. This was from a server that was very generous with the plan, adding on shrimp and chicken to our entrees and also gave us vanilla icecream with all of our desserts . :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter