Coffee Ideas Please

Shinji

Earning My Ears
With our upcomming 3rd trip to WDW, All the people in my group picked at least one thing they haven't done before. We are going to make an effort during the 7 days to do each of them once. Should be easy, there are only 3 of us. hehe

My questions is: What are the top 5 best places to get coffee in all of WDW? The only place I remember getting coffee is a place in MGM/Disney Studios that sells coffee and cookies. I don't know the name off the top of my head.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? Also, by coffee - I mean latte, cappuccino, expresso, etc; Other than that, we do prefer strong non-flavored coffee drinks.

I am suggesting this to the group because 2 of us in the group completely changed our diet in Feburary. We will not be able to eat quite like we did last September. :(

Thanks for reading this.

shinji
:p

It's not latte or cappuccino, but I really enjoy the coffee at two WDW places:

Kona Cafe (Poly). Believe they also serve it (as well as some coffee specialty drinks that might meet your criteria, LOL) at a coffee bar next to the restaurant, which is on the monnorail level. It is Hawaiian coffee and IMHO, quite good.

Pressed Pot African coffee at various places in the AKL. Got mine at BOMA buffet, but I understand you can get it at Mara's (food court) and Jiko. Really liked that coffee. I plan to get some of it in whole bean form on my next trip to take home with me.

Have fun on your quest! Sounds like lots of fun!

My favorite is the Fountainview Cafe at Epcot. They have a great selection of pastries and coffees and you can sit out side and watch the Fountain do it's thing.

;)

CarolMN picked the two best spots to get coffee in WDW in my opinion! You can get a pressed pot of coffe at both Boma and Kona Kafe. I would also pick coffee at the Contemporary.

I am hoping to try and early morning pressed pot coffee this September when we're staying at AKL.

On the Boardwalk there is a coffee counter with regular and specialty coffees. There is also a place in the World Showcase at EPCOT between the UK and Canada where I have gotten good coffee. And the Fountainview Cafe is one of our most favorite places to get a cup and a snack and watch the fountain at night. Also, coffee served in Swan and Dolphin restaurants is very good, so is Spoodles.

Thank you all very much for the response. I will pass along the information to my sister and Girlfriend. They will be happy to hear of the suggestions.

shinji

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter