Coke freestyle machines

I used them at the Grand at popular times of the day like right after park close or lunch there was a bit of a line for their two machines, but nothing long enough that I minded. I could see though how crazier food courts like pop or the all stars it could lead to some pretty long lines. And then when you get the teenagers there for sporting events wanting to try every single flavor..... (not like I would've ever done something like this when universal first debuted them.........) I would be shocked if they put them in the value resorts. I am disappointed they aren't at the contemporary for my next stay, because I am rather fond of the diet cherry coke!
I forget which resort we were visiting, but one did have diet cherry coke on tap. I always watch for the diets for my wife. It is still odd to me that different resorts have different drink choices even without the freestyle machines.

I loved having them at CBR. We were way over in Aruba, but there was a Freestyle machine next to the ice machine which was right around the corner from us. I would not only use it for the sodas and lemonade, but o would fill our stainless steel water bottles in the morning before heading out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter