Cold food at second seating?

Did you ask to speak to the head server and ask for it to be corrected? I am pretty easy going as a customer, but for the price of a Disney cruise, it's reasonable to expect warm food and wouldn't be unreasonable to keep sending it back until they get it right.

Also - others here have convinced me that we can no longer give five star survey results to protect our servers, even when we love them. It's that kind of thinking that results in this type of experience. Disney needs to hear the truth. If we all were honest, it would be an even playing field for all servers too.
No, I did not. Our serving team was a disaster as well. The whole dining experience was so stressful that the last thing I wanted to do was extend it. That was likely our last Disney cruise.

I did read that Disney has split the servers and food into two separate categories on the comments card on the Wish. Hopefully they'll roll that out fleet wide.

No, I did not. Our serving team was a disaster as well. The whole dining experience was so stressful that the last thing I wanted to do was extend it. That was likely our last Disney cruise.

I did read that Disney has split the servers and food into two separate categories on the comments card on the Wish. Hopefully they'll roll that out fleet wide.
They weren’t split when we went in sept on the comment cards

On the Wish in July I actually burned my tongue on a dish in second seating. It was the scallop app in Arendale and was so good I had a second one that was hot as well. Well worth the burned tongue lol. All other food was excellent and at appropriate temps.

They weren’t split when we went in sept on the comment cards
Thanks. I thought it was odd that they only did it for the Wish when I read that. Didn't have any reason to doubt the poster though. Disney really *should* do separate the categories.

Thanks. I thought it was odd that they only did it for the Wish when I read that. Didn't have any reason to doubt the poster though. Disney really *should* do separate the categories.
The comment cards mention food quality but that is even referring to the servers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter