COLD STORAGE. - prior to check in?

wbn36

Mouseketeer
If I arrive earl and our room isn't ready do they have cold storage if we already stopped at a grocery store?

Yes, bell services can place your items in the refrigerator and the freezer. They will hold it until you come to pick them up with your luggage. You can have them deliver it to your room, but you might incur the $6 fee.

Yes, bell services has refrigerators and freezers and will hold your items there. I suggest clearly marking them with your name, and mark "refrigerate" or "freeze" as well.

Yes, bell services has refrigerators and freezers and will hold your items there. I suggest clearly marking them with your name, and mark "refrigerate" or "freeze" as well.
Keep in mind that none of the rooms has a freezer, just refrigerators, so you might not want to get frozen foods.

Keep in mind that none of the rooms has a freezer, just refrigerators, so you might not want to get frozen foods.
Our BCV 1 BR or 2BR both had working freezers but yes, if you’re not staying in a room with a freezer then don’t purchase frozen foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter