collapsable cooler?

tcarr5

I suffer from Disneyitus!
where can i find one and what do they run in cost? thanks in advance!

I saw them at WalMart in the camping/sporting goods section, near the regular coolers. I didn't pay much attention to the prices, since I already have one. But, I think they were somewhere between $10-$15. I got mine on summer end clearance a couple of years ago for $2. I love finding deals like that!

We paid $25 at Sears last year but I got a fancy one. It has wheels like the luggage and it made it easy to shlep from the baggage area to the car. I think they are going to be on sale as soon as the fourth gets here so you may want to wait for the sales next week if you can.

costco has the really nice ones with wheels and everything. The price is about $25.00. It is alot nicer than the one from Penneys ( it has a one piece inner liner) Check out there web page.

Happy Shopping!!!!

thanks so much for the info! :) we're not going til august, so i think i will wait until after the fourth and try to find one cheap...thanks again!

Purchased mine last year from QVC. Cant remember the price but it wasn't that bad.

Got ours at Target but have seen them also at Meijer, KMart and WalMart. Almost always in the camping or sporting goods section.
Ours is large (36 cans) and has a removable plastic liner. We pack it on the way down, use it in the room for beer and soft drinks while there, then zip out that wet liner and use the cooler to pack souvenirs and use it as a carry-on for the flight back.

I bought a collapsible one at WalMart for about $5. Once expanded it's large enough for about 48 soft drink cans, so that may give you an idea of what you can store in it. It also has wheels and a luggage pull handle, but collapses quite compactly.

Boo's Nana

Look in any Sporting/Camping section of a discount or Sporting goods store near you.
Summer may bring sales - especially since our economy is doing "so well" !

I found mine in Dicks Sporting good store last summer for $10.
It holds 24 cans and colapses into a 12" x 12" x 3" package.
So I guess mine would be good enough to cool some water bottles over night and
keep a few other items cold.

Best of luck finding one you like.

I borrowed a collapsible cooler last year when we went to the A S Sports and after 2-3 days the carpet underneath was soaked.

Do they all leak or was it just this one?

Will it survive the first use(2weeks) before it starts leaking??

Do the ones with the zip out liner leak less?

We are taking Amtrak and I need a cooler for the train and then for the room.

The collapsible one at our Costco here in NY , has wheels and a handle and is $39.

i was out shopping yesterday and i found one at walmart for $18 it holds 48 cans, it has a removable "hard" liner and an additional tray for meats and such so the dont get wet. with the liner i dont think it should leak. thanks everyone for replying to this post-youve been most helpful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter