COLLECTIBLES VALUE PRICE GUIDE

runnershirl

Earning My Ears
What are the best Disney price guides you can recommend for trading pins, badges, sculptures (Armani), Swarvoski and WDCC or WDCS?

There are a few items that I cannot confirm value for anyplace:

Blue Wand Crystal Figurine
WDCC Black Square Display Stand
SCS Display Stand

Trading Pin 5pc set - Fifth Anniversary - contains errors (Missing "D" in Limited Edition).

Ideas?

Have you checked Ebay? That's pretty much where you can determine value of just about anything. Welcome to the Dis:)

In some instances, my item is the only one of its kind on ebay which certain short changes the value. In other instances, I have compared prices. In instances when there's a production "error" (as in trading pins and a missing "d" in the limited edition engraving), I don't know if the value is increased or decreased and by how much. I have found some value guides but nothing consistent on trading pins.

how do i post a question for a piece i have? it's actually 2 pieces limited edition 179/500
Hi Elaine, Welcome to the Dis! Your best bet is going to be Ebay to compare what you have to what has been sold. Frankly I've been on these boards for nearly 20 years and have seen slim responses to collector's values for Disney items. Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter