Color Swap - Mailed back to you!

ZTH: MusicalDisneyDreams and I were unsure if we needed to check-in. If so, please consider us "checked":rotfl2:

I am almost all the way complete -- hmmmm, I guess that means, not complete:rotfl2: I need to get a box of gallon bags out of the basement and finish up your gift.

Here are my groups

Group R4
IMGP0146.jpg

Group R3
IMGP0145.jpg

Group R2
IMGP0147.jpg

Group K bright
IMGP0148.jpg

grp D brown
IMGP0149.jpg

Group G yellow
IMGP0150.jpg

Haha, you guys are checked! If you've already sent your things/they've arrived, you just get to kick back and relax!

It's probably the best thing about getting stuff done early. :teeth:

Susan - Cute!!! I love how everyone's Disney groups are turning out... they're so awesome!

I also cannot wait to get my hands on that brown set. :)

Very pretty Susan!!:lovestruc

Checking in-I have all my supplies, gonna try to get started this week in between trips. :)

Susan-- I love them all, but, I'm especially excited for the Disney sets (R3 & R4) to come to my house :)

Susan - incredible work!!

Checking in - all papers here and accounted for - finishing DCL swap along with this one - cutting and assembling some tomorrow!

Yay!!! Everyone is checked in! :teeth:

Oh, and Susan, don't worry about not having taken photos of the scrap group - I haven't been taking photos of them either, so they could be a surprise.

OK!!! Picture time!!!! I have two regular groups to finish and the scrap group, but here is what I have done so far:

Blue - Mat, box, slides

summer10294.jpg

Green - mat, box, library pocket and tag

summer10297.jpg

Purple - mat, box and cd

summer10282.jpg

Pink - mat, box and piecing

summer10284.jpg

Yellow - (my personal favorite!!) mat, box and shaker...the extra star is just a single layer extra piece I had so I put it in

summer10283.jpg

Orange - mat, box and topper

summer10285.jpg

Black and orange - mat, box and borders

summer10286.jpg

Green and pink - mat, box and file folder

summer10298.jpg

Brights (red) - mat, box and shapes

summer10287.jpg

Boy - mat, box and paper clips

summer10288.jpg

Girl - mat, box and tag

summer10291.jpg

Pattern group - mat, box and slides

summer10289.jpg

Disney (R1) - mat, box and license plate

summer10292.jpg

Disney (R) - mat, box and piecing generic sort of princess theme

summer10293.jpg

Laundry Line - mat, box and library pocket and tag

summer10290.jpg

So Sophie - mat, box and file folder

summer10295.jpg

Nook & Pantry - mat, box, tag and another mat

summer10296.jpg

What did you use on the paperclips in the boys group- I need some of those (I am not in this swap) but they would be perfect for my VBS pages.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter