Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, OK. back on topic

So how was the Wilderness lodge pool ?

Did you see any of the TOPLESS women there like they did on the resort board.pixiedust:

How come I miss all the fun ?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

What night did you guys sneek over to WL ?
AND
How much was the Bail Bond at the Disney jail ?::cop:

topless women? They did not.... Ami wouldn't get us room keys for over there.

believe me, if i had known there were topless women at WL, I'da been there to gawk.

lol, I'm not as big into virtual meet and greets as some of you, I will be honest :P

Although, we never had a spare minute that we could have come over to the Fort anyways, although I actually had planned on trying to make it:/

Saturday we went straight from Epcot at 2 PM (way toooooo early to leave), back to the room, got ready, got to the California Grill (Contemporary) at 5:30 PM, and by the time we left at 8:30 PM or so, there were some REALLY nasty thunderstorms coming in from the north, there was tons of lightning. Didn't really think it would have been smart trying to cross the lake in those storms with Reilly....lol. Not to mention the fact that I felt like I had been drunk for the last 24 hours (Luau, Epcot Around The World, and California Grill will do that to you....lol).

Did look like you guys had a great time though!

believe me, if i had known there were topless women at WL, I'da been there to gawk.

Hmmmmmmm. I saw some at River Country once. Very interesting. :goodvibes

Chris. How was CG. It's one restaurant I'd still like to try, but haven't yet.

Hmmmmmmm. I saw some at River Country once. Very interesting. :goodvibes

Chris. How was CG. It's one restaurant I'd still like to try, but haven't yet.

CG was great, this is our second time eating there in the last few years, and this time was even better than the first (which was great as well). Amazing food, best waiter I've ever had, great view of the sun setting and the storm in the distance, overall I give it a perfect 5 stars.

Its not virtual when you actually do it.

No worries, I'm not the only person that hasn't met you guys, there are plenty to go around....lol :cool1: Don't worry about little old me

there were some REALLY nasty thunderstorms coming in from the north, there was tons of lightning. Didn't really think it would have been smart trying to cross the lake in those storms with Reilly....lol. Not to mention the fact that I felt like I had been drunk for the last 24 hours (Luau, Epcot Around The World, and California Grill will do that to you....lol).

Did look like you guys had a great time though!

The Fort didn't get a drop!!

I bet we were drunker than you were!!!!

The Fort didn't get a drop!!

I bet we were drunker than you were!!!!

Carol came all the way from Alabama, you couldn't even come from the Poly......

The tribal council will be voting, bring your torch.

Man, it was storming all night at the Poly, although I can't say how much rain if any there was, just a lot of thunder. And Saturday you probably were drunker than me, but I can guarantee you weren't on Friday...lol.

I'm sorry that you're so upset Pwetty Princess :( lol....maybe I can send you a Miami Hurricanes jersey??? ;)

but I can guarantee you weren't on Friday...lol.

;)

I was at Adventurer's Club Friday night, so that's not a given!!!

At the Fort the blender was working overtime both Friday and Saturday :-)

yea, my liver was working overtime between the Polynesian bar and the all you can drink beer at the Luau. Not to mention the bottle of Bacardi I picked up when we checked in...lol.

Too bad the Adventurers Club isn't going to be around much longer :(

Carol,

He will get his chance to speak before the tribal council votes. Your points are duly noted, and etched upon the tablets of the Fort.

Chris, we were thinking of printing your pics and going to the Poly to see if anybody had seen you. :lmao: We decided nah fire the blender back up and let's have another drink.

Tribal Council is ready:
61283951_cta76-L.jpg

My vote is to send him to Exile Island!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter