• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

comfort station renovations

breick

DIS Veteran
I know some of the comfort stations have been renovated. Does anyone know which loops are done?

When we were there in December DH said that the comfort station in loop 400 was renovated. He said it was very nice. We stayed in the 100 loop and that wasn't renovated yet. But, if I remember correctly, they just redid that one about 3-4 years ago so don't know if it's on the top of the list.

The 1400 is the only one we have been in that has been done. The 1500 on the girls side as had shampoo dispensers put in. The 1300, 800, 900 are the same as they have been for a couple of years. But really none of the ones we have been in really need anything. The 1400 looks very nice but it is the same functionally. I thought for sure they would add more fixtures because so many people from the campfire program use it but that did not change. It just got new tile on the floors and walls and some artwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter