Comfort Suites Maingate vs CS Maingate East

devlinfamilycircus

Earning My Ears
Wondered if anyone had feedback on staying at Comfort Suites Maingate at 7888 W Irlo Bronson Highway vs the Comfort Suites Maingate East at Old Town at 2775 Florida Plaza Blvd? The one at Maingate seems closer, but by how much I can't figure... We are planning a trip for Oct. 2010 and it will be our first time staying off-WDW property. I'm a little nervous! Reassurances, anyone?

We too are planning on going in October of this yr and I actually booked Comfort Suites Maingate East. I had heard great things about this hotel and when checking tripadvisor I still think CSME seemed better. ). Also...I don't truly know which is closer but, again, after reading reviews I think more people seemed happier at CSME than Maingate. Our actual dates are 9-16 and I was able to get a $69.99 rate.;)

Thanks so much for the info - I think you're right about the comparisons on Tripadvisor - just ck'd there per your suggestion and it sounds like we will head to CSME, too!

Ive stayed at the Maingate East one. It was awesome! We have stayed 3 times now. They have Mickey Waffles and the hotel is very very clean! Do you have any questions about it for me? Im happy to help.:goodvibes

I know some hotels in Disney area add a surcharge to park on their property, do you happen to remember if CSME does that? Thanks so much for the help - Disney fans are the best!

On the web it says parking is free. There is a 2.26 surchage/resort fee daily. I think it's for safes, etc. in the rooms.

I stayed at CSME in 2006 and thought it was very nice. We used the shuttle to/from the parks and our hotel was the first stop in the morning, which was good for getting a seat.

Just returned this week from a 5 night stay at CSME. We have stayed there before, but it had been many years. It was great! Front desk service was better than I remember and it is really well located. We enjoyed having Old Town next door! Rooms were clean and pool was never very busy! Enjoy! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter