Comments on Cabins 8004 & 8006

ElaineMc

Mouseketeer
I am getting even more excited about my trip after reading all the enthusiastic posts about everyone's upcoming cruise. Is it really that Wonderful? I'm kind of nervous because I've never been on a ship before and it looks kind of overwhelming. Any tips on how to prevent motion sickness? Thanks all.:rolleyes:

Our family took our very first cruise on the Magic in July of 1999. We had cabin 8000 and really enjoyed it. It was very quiet due to the fact that it is right by the captain and his crew. We would definitely stay in this area of the ship again. This past spring when we cruised our daughter who is very sensitive to motion sickness went to our family doctor and was given some small patches to wear behind her ear. You change them every 4 days. You can only get these by perscription. They worked very well for her as she didn't feel any of her usual stomach quesiness. Enjoy your cruise. We are going this next May to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

We were in 8002 and loved it. Make sure to get up in time to watch them dock at CC. Or you may hear them shoot out the orange balls, get out as soon as you hear them. I sat out on my verandah and watched them all by myself, can you say heaven!!! We didn't feel anymore waves than the rest of the ship. No traffic outside your room! And much quicker elevators than the middle ones. We are staying close to the same location on our next cruise, but on the other side 7505 & 7507 unless we get an updgrade!

we had 8002 and we loved it also GREAT SPOT.....
peter we would take the mid ship elavator some times and go past the suites and other rooms
just to see what we could see
lol

peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter