COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

:cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1:

It's nice to know it wasn't one of those packages they find in 20 years and wonder why all these letters are cut out & in baggies.

Thank goodness, I guess pixie dust really does work! would be interesting to know where the box's journey took it!

Oh that is great news Ann & Jayne!!!

Wonderful news!!!

Ann, I put Jayne's extra money and your little giftie item in the mail yesterday...

JAYNE!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Your package arrived today.

Her stuff looks so much better than what I tried to make. :)

I am just waiting on the replacement part for group B and I can get these postal.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I am so relieved that it got there! Thats just totally made my day! Even though I knew it got posted, I was beginning to doubt myself!

I hope you didnt spend too much time on replacements Ann. I'm so sorry for the holdup and wish I knew where it had got to so that I can yell at someone! ha ha! If my maths is right (and that can be a long shot!) its taken 43 days to get there! the website says 5-7! :confused3

I am still waiting on the replacement piece for group B.

The groups are sorted out of their mailing boxes and into their correct Big Box. [think big Sam's club boxes]
The file folder system does not work for this swap. I have instead decide to put each letter in its own huge two gallon bag to work with. [I have tons of these from using them for Disney packing] Unfortunately I don't have enough big boxes to then sort them into their original bags and keep them straight. I will be sorting and then putting them in the packing/mailing box. Because it took me so long to figure this out - like just now :rolleyes1 - I won't have any ready for shipping tomorrow morning.

If this works the way I think it will, I should have groups A and C sorted and boxed by lunch tomorrow. So I will have some to mail out in the afternoon.

Thank you all so much for your patience with this swap. All the items are amazing and you will be so happy when you finally get to see them in person.

I will keep you updated tomorrow. I need to go get some sleep before I do something stupid and mess up the progress I have made. :sad2:

It's my own fault for being over confident. I thought, how hard can it be? :confused3 :rotfl2: Well, a little bit more intimidating than I first thought.

Ann, don't worry, take the time you need! this was a big swap, especially those of us who did all three groups:rolleyes1

Ann--take all the time you need. I can't imagine how long the sorting is taking you :hug:

Here's the update as of right now.

Group A - swapped, bagged and in the boxes.
Group B - still waiting on the replacement part.
Group C - currently sorting and then will swap. Two sets of letters was bagged incorrectly. Each element was in its one bag. I don't 26 more quart bags to resort and bag them. I will put the pieces in your smaller bags by themselves.

Oh, and I am so sorry Group C. Some how :rolleyes1 a whole set of ABC has gone missing. You won't be getting your own back.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Just kidding. I do love them all. C was the group I wasn't in. I did totally consider for a moment, I wonder how much I will have to pay you all to keep your sets? But then the responsible adult scolded me and you will all get the correct number of sets. :teeth:

I will have boxes ready to mail tomorrow morning for those in only groups A & C.

Ann, you weren't in group C? Crap! Oh well, you'd better keep the one that has your name on it ;) (I'm certain I made you a hat for T). Don't send one to me. Oh, and keep the X too, I have loads of that stuff leftover.

Nope, not C. I was going to give Nan the hat one. I know she would think it cool. The one you had marked "return to you", was there anything missing in that one?

I would love to keep the X. I just adore what you made for the paper piecing.:cloud9:

That's right, I took your spot in C. Dur. I can't remember why I had marked that one to return to me. If you want to open it and see if anything's missing, feel free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter