COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Group W - FULL - Make 4 Sets
Toy Story (4 people 2 letters each)
1. Party of 3 – T O
2. AWM – S O
3. Morgansmom2000 – T Y
4. DisneyBarlans - R Y.

So Awm and DB
how do you feel about blocks for this one?

I like blocks. What cart would I be using for this? Mini Monograms?
What size would the blocks themselves be?

I'm so excited to see everything that comes out of this swap!!! I have all of my ideas sketched out and will be starting tomorrow!! When the items are done, should I post a pic before mailing? Also, would it be possible to add a goldish color to the ToT letter group? One of my ideas had to do with the hat that the bellmen wear...just an idea if it's ok with everyone???!!!

Gold sounds great! I'd love to see a picture beforehand, but it's not a requirement.

I will take the following to fill up those groups:

N
S
V2

Thanks for letting me play. :)

PS- sorry just saw the conversation on putting mike & sulley together. You can leave me out of that group if it messes up the count.

3 doing 4 or 4 doing 3, doesn't matter! Glad to have you aboard!

I'm sitting this one out, but keep me in mind if you need an angel.

I am going to making awards for DD's and DS's track team for the next few weeks. I think I will just barely be able to stay on top of it.

I'm sad that you're not joining, I love your stuff, but I do understand... :sad1:

mo problem! It was my pleasure!
Thanks for letting me help!

As if I could have stopped you! Kidding! Thank you for the help!

Okay, I made a couple changes, because I had too many "T"s in Hollywood Studios, so please make sure to check the groups when we close.

There's got to be one other person out there who needs a TOY STORY title? Anyone?

Shall we combine M and M2?

Group M - FULL - Make 6
Shows:
B - Beauty and the Beast – Party of 3
I - Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular - rlovew
M - Muppet Vision - DuchessTisha
F - Fantasmic - DisneyBarlans
V (or L) - Voyage of the Little Mermaid - Morgansmom2000
S - Stars and Motor Cars Parade - mycutiepatooties

Group M2
Shows:
B - Beauty and the Beast –
I - Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular -
M - Muppet Vision -
F - Fantasmic -
V (or L) - Voyage of the Little Mermaid - AWM
S - Stars and Motor Cars Parade - Mom-to-2-Princesses

Does anyone have 2 different ideas we can add to M to make it a group of 8? How about Lights! Motors! Action! and Block Party Bash? Does anyone object?

I don't mind, however, I already have a ton of Pixar type stuff this time and don't need Block Party. Nor do I have anything for LMA. You can drop me and make it a group of 7.

I don't mind, however, I already have a ton of Pixar type stuff this time and don't need Block Party. Nor do I have anything for LMA. You can drop me and make it a group of 7.

We can keep it as a group of 2, if that's fine with M-t-2-P, but I didn't know if either of you wanted more stuff.

Here is my "H" for Hollywood Studios Altered letter

101_7751.jpg

Group M - FULL - Make 6
Shows:

Group M2
Shows:
M - Muppet Vision -
F - Fantasmic -

Does anyone have 2 different ideas we can add to M to make it a group of 8? How about Lights! Motors! Action! and Block Party Bash? Does anyone object?

Block Party Bash would be good - I really don't need another Stars and Motor Cars as I have already scrapped it and it isn't even happening anymore- they cut it out almost 1.5 years ago now. High School Musical is another Show there, as is the Streetmosphere characters- both of which would be other good additions.

Rebecca

Group M - FULL - Make 6
Shows:

Group M2
Shows:
M - Muppet Vision -
F - Fantasmic -

If the group M people don't mind me joining I would love to merge with them. I would be happy to make something for Lights! Motors! Action! Stunt Show -- could I go with the letter "S" for stunt show?

I'm sorry to ditch you AWM -- especially after you joined me when I was alone!

Here is my "H" for Hollywood Studios Altered letter

101_7751.jpg

Awesome!

Block Party Bash would be good - I really don't need another Stars and Motor Cars as I have already scrapped it and it isn't even happening anymore- they cut it out almost 1.5 years ago now. High School Musical is another Show there, as is the Streetmosphere characters- both of which would be other good additions.

Rebecca

Hmmm, shall we cut out the Parade? I don't think I ever took any pictures of that and we aren't going back for a while. What if we change to HSM (I have a bazillion pictures of that!) or the Block Party Bash?

If the group M people don't mind me joining I would love to merge with them. I would be happy to make something for Lights! Motors! Action! Stunt Show -- could I go with the letter "S" for stunt show?

I'm sorry to ditch you AWM -- especially after you joined me when I was alone!

Okay. I'll put you down for S - Stunt Show

:flower3: I don't feel abandoned.

Thanks Ann, you're a good sport!

I'm good with combining the M and M2 groups. I have one of the Stars and motorcars Parade spots. If you'd like it I'd be happy to switch to High School Musical show so we don't have duplicates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter