COMPLETE Super Sports'n'More

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Super Sports and More Swap

1. Due date is April 30, 2010. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is April 23, 2009, to make sure your package arrives to me.
Please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

2. You pick your topic when you sign-up. Please let me know what your elements will be when you sign-up—to keep from having too many of one kind. Some groups need a “topic” or “theme”, please let me know what yours is.

3. Required: You will make 2 elements from the list below for each person in your group, elements must be embellished in some other way. There will be no more than 6 people per group so you can keep the production small per group and as few as 2 people per group. If your topic is a theme – bubbles, chalk, trucks, etc – you must pick a title for one of your elements.

4. Packaging: Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag THAT FITS YOUR ELEMENTS or page with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this

AlexWyattMommy
Ann Shelton
Group Backyard Fun A

Take all of your baggies for a group and place them in GALLON size (or larger) bag, and label with the same. Please use the gallon bag (or larger) -- your items may fit in a smaller bag, but the items you receive back might not.
Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

5. Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after April 16[note this is B4 the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope - $4.95, Standard box – $10.70, Large - $14.50. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER April 16.
DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

6. If you haven’t swapped with me before, I am limiting you to TWO groups only. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

7. Please be mindful of your time management. Do NOT sign up for more than you can handle.

8. Most importantly HAVE FUN!! I know we all get worried about our stuff sometimes. I know everything will be GREAT! Just make something you would be proud to have in your own albums, and everyone will love it!!

Ok - here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it). If you have questions about any of these elements, you can look at the swap glossary link at the top of the swaps board, the swap photo gallery link at the top of the swaps board, or pm me! I'll be happy to help!!

Please, no hand lettering on any items. You may use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, die cut letters, etc. Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers (matted stickers are ok, too), clip art, glitter/embossed/shiny/shimmer paper, inking, tearing, embossing (dry & heat), or extra layer of any paper. All elements should be double-matted and embellished in some other way unless otherwise noted. If you don’t know if yours is okay, ask me.

~~~~Element List ~~~~~
Title/Topper: 1PP letters – 1-1/2 inches minimum, standard 8x2 topper, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes –these should be double matted or shadowed -embellished
Photo Frames: 2PP for a 4 x 6 photo & the Sizzix dies are ok (you need to crop a bit from the photo to use these.) Two layers on the frame would make the photo seem double matted. -embellished
Photo Mats: 2PP for a 4 x 6 photo without cropping. Again, two layers as the photo sits on top of these. Please be sure the embellishment does not infringe upon the placing of the photo.-embellished
Journaling Box: 2PP at least a 3x3 writing area, matted and embellished
Tag: 1 PP large tag 4.5-5 inches, 2 pp if smaller, double matted and embellished in another way in addition to either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. May include both....
Borders (a pair): 1setPP 12 inches long double matted and embellished
Embellished squares: 4PP largest mat should be no larger than 2" minimum 2 layers
Journaling Box n Tag: 1PP one journal box with matching tag (see details above) both embellished
File Folder, Journal box or Tag (medium sized) & 2 Embellished Shapes: 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted please use your best judgment.....Just make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in something extra.
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized, embellished. Please make sure to enclose a blank page inside.
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold a 2x3 tag embellished -should also have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished, print area should be no smaller than 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, can be larger
Altered CD cover: 1PP be creative please
Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches and embellished
Altered Paper Clips: 2 Jumbo 3 large size ones
ATC: Embellished 3 times

Groups:
1-American Girl –MAKE 4
1. Mickster "American Girl: Follow your Inner Star"
2. PirateTink
3. MM2000 "A G" altered letters
4. MT

2-Backyard Fun –MAKE 3
1. 123SA “Adventure”
2. AWM “U Bug Me”
3. tyniknate Treehouse "No Girls/Boys Allowed"

3-Basketball –MAKE2
1. DisneyBarlans
2. mm2000 "Shooting Hoops"

4-Beach –MAKE 4
1. AWM "seashore"
2. DisneyBarlans "seashells"
3. mm2000 "beach bum"
4. MazdaUK "breezes"

5-Biking/manua -MAKE 2
1. PirateTink "Learning to Ride"
2. 123SA

6-Camping -MAKE 3
1. PirateTink
2. tinkryansmom "smores"
3. tynkinate

7-Cross Country/Track/Running –MAKE 2
1. 123SA
2. Mickster

8-Dance -MAKE 3
1. Mickster
2. mm2000
3. MT

9-Hiking –MAKE 4
1. DIT "Out and About"
2. MazdaUK "enjoying the view"
3. tinkryansmom "off the beaten path"
4. AWM

10-Museum-Art/History/Natural –MAKE 3
1. 123SA-Dino
2. AWM -Discover
3. MazdaUK - War/Armed Forces

11-Performance –Drama/Music -MAKE 2
1. Mickster
2. DIT

12-Playground -MAKE 3
1. tinkryansmom "swings"
2. 123SA
3. AWM

13-Pool –MAKE 4
1. 123SA -Cannonball
2. AWM – Floating Along
3. mm2000
4. MT

14-Scouting-boy –MAKE 3
1. tyniknate
2. PirateTink
3. MazdaUK "food tastes better outdoors"

15-Scouting-girl –MAKE 3
1. Mickster
2. mm2000 "cookies"
3. PirateTink

16-Skating-inline,roller –MAKE 2
1. PirateTink
2. DIT

17-Soccer –MAKE 3
1. PirateTink
2. AWM
3. 123SA "Kick This"

18-Toys -MAKE 5
1. 123SA -Trucks
2. AWM – Army Men
3. tyniknate- Bubbles
4. PirateTink - Video Games
5. MazdaUK - Dino

19-Zoo A –MAKE 6
1. 123SA
2. AWM
3. DisneyBarlans
4. mm2000
5. tyniknate
6. Mazda "Scary Creatures"

SWAPPERS
you sent
I have
I sent
you have

123SA 2, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19

AWM 2, 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19

DisneyBarlans 3, 4, 19 holding for t'n't

DisneyIsTerrific 9, 11, 16

MazdaUK 4, 9, 10, 14, 18, 19

Mickster 1, 7, 8, 11, 15

MicketyTeacher 1, 8, 13

MorgansMom2000 1, 3, 4, 8, 13, 15, 19

PirateTink 1, 5, 6, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

tinkryansmom 6, 9, 12

tyniknate 2, 6, 14, 18, 19

SlideShows

I'm first?? Weird...

I'd like Dance (since DD made the Dance Team) and Girl Scouts (since DD is a Girl Scout) and Music (since DS plays the clarinet) and I suppose Running as well (since I'm running again...). Do I need to tell you anything now??

Opening in the middle of the day probably threw off a lot of folks.

Don't need to know unless you want to call dibs on a title. :thumbsup2

Call dibs? I haven't heard that expression in a zillion years...love it!

So...just so I understand the title thing...If I have a subject, like Dance?, I need a title? Or no...

You only need one if it says "pick a theme" next to the title.

But if you want to use "Twinkle Toes", you should speak up now. ;)

That's very funny...but I don't think I would like Twinkle Toes...sorry...I was more thinking something like "Dance like no one is watching...", but I need to play with the other elements a bit first... :)

Thanks for getting me in! Still at the hospital with DS but he should be done soon. I've sketched everything this am while I was waiting. So maybe that means I should start considering more groups:rotfl2:

Can I please have Basketball, Beach, Dance, Girl Scouts, Pool, and Zoo? I don't have to pick any titles yet do I? Or do I?

mm2000, your groups don't require a title. If you want to do one later on, it's okay. Just don't pick one that is might be listed later.:thumbsup2

123SA - lots more groups :teeth:

I'd like a spot in:

Performance - I'll do something with a drama or acting theme, but will try to make it so that any type of performance can use it and not just acting.

Hiking - I like Mazda's idea on the other thread and I'm going to do a title that isn't hiking. The elements will revolve around a hike/walk, but I don't know what title I'll use yet.

I have you added DIT.

You don't need a title, but I would love to see what you come up with for hiking.

Thanks AWM! We are going to Montana this summer for 10 days and we plan to do some hiking (some of it will just be taking a walk, not necessarily a true hike) so I'm hoping to use these for some of those pages. I want to do a different title, though, because I don't want every page to have the title of "Hike"!:lmao: Right now I'm thinking, maybe, "The Great Outdoors," but I'll run it by my DH and DS and see what they come up with. They usually have good ideas!

Me! Me! Me!:yay:

I'd like a spot in Beach, Hiking (aka strolling between car and pub:rolleyes1) museum and picnic/BBQ. I might be persuaded into boy scout if you need the numbers made up;)

Going to take a slow leisurely walk. :thumbsup2
I'm totally stuffed from the sweet potato, but I need more exercise than just the book fair set up. Although I do have muscles hurting that I didn't know I had. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter