COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

I :love: them!!

It was so sweet of you to include the extra items. We are getting page kits. :cloud9:

Thanks!! I really enjoy doing this, so I have no problem with a bit extra!!

Wow! Lovemy3kiddos, those are great!!!!!! I'm so happy I get at least 1 of them. I usually sign-up for all kinds of groups and now I'm mad at myself for only signing up for 2. That'll teach me a lesson!:goodvibes

Thanks!!! I have all intentions of signing up for the character swap. So, if there are any of these groups that you would like, I could whip them up and send them with the character swap. I know it's a couple of months away, but if you want, let me know!!!!

Are you kidding? How can you ask if we like them? Beautiful!!! I LOVE THEM!! You don't have to do so much extra work though making additional pieces...not that anyone will complain but I know it takes a lot of time. You could just email the hostess and ask if it was okay to make the borders for example...I bet it would've been perfectly fine.:hug:

You are so creative! I have microbeads and never thought to use them that way. You do amazing work! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Thanks!!!! You always say such nice things! I just really enjoy doing this...it's a bit theraputic!!! So, while I'm having fun, you guys can get some extra things!! :thumbsup2

102_5067.jpg

Those are your hostess gifts this time around. They are blue, white and a glossy silver glitter paper. I left the topper blank so you can use them the way you want to on your pages. Hope you all can find a use for them.

Thank you to all those who also send me gifts. They are never expected, but much appreciated. :lovestruc

Those are so cute!! I love them!!

I'm going down to finish my topper now... and will be postal by 9am!! I'll post a DC via email when I return!!! DH laughed last night as I was cutting my photo mats and putting them together... laughed this morning as I got up and warmed my cricut up at 630am to cut toppers! Brought it up to show to him..and said "dang, you do work well under pressure!" made for a nice morning! Cause I don't do mornings well....

AWM~
You can add this to your slide show so you can just toss these into the boxes and get these mailed out! ;)

Main Street ~ Group 3
100_2024.jpg

It's all done on Gemstone so it's shiny! :)

Thank you!!
I work so much better under pressure... If I have too much time, I over analyze and critique my work like crazy!!!

I wanted to do lamp posts but they looked stupid so they hit the trash can almost immediately!!

Just texted with AWM, she wanted me to update you with the following information...
Here internet is a bit wonky today after the storms last night...

So with that said..
Update:

All have been mailed but 4.. those in group 3 are awaiting my (PN96) angel package. She will be on to update the OP with that information when she has good connectivity with the internet! :)

Thanks everyone!!!

It really is wonky. Thankfully it was on long enough earlier to print out the postage. Those I did on line will receive their DC directly from them via email. I have heidi's DC here.

I have update the second post with those that are in the postal system now.

Please let me know when they arrive.

PirateTink & icesk8abc, I was able to get your items in an envelope without squashing them. Your change is inside. I did keep two of your large baggies PT to make room. Hope you don't mind. :flower3:

It really is wonky. Thankfully it was on long enough earlier to print out the postage. Those I did on line will receive their DC directly from them via email. I have heidi's DC here.

I have update the second post with those that are in the postal system now.

Please let me know when they arrive.

PirateTink & icesk8abc, I was able to get your items in an envelope without squashing them. Your change is inside. I did keep two of your large baggies PT to make room. Hope you don't mind. :flower3:

No problem - whatever you need to do is fine by me :hippie: I apologize if my packaging made it a bit difficult. Thanks also for the Mickey set! That's so very sweet of you.
looking forward to seeing all of these great pieces in person.

It is the plastic zippering part of the baggies that makes them difficult to work with, nothing we can do to change that. Luckily one of your baggies didn't have that. :thumbsup2 And the squeezing out of the air is not my forte. Those priority envelopes don't give you much space to work with.

I will update the slideshow with the group 3 pictures tomorrow. I will also PM those swappers in the morning. :flower3: Way too tired to think in straight sentences right now.

LOL I just realized after really liking those Main St. USA pieces and considering scraplifting them...I'm in that group!! You know...you guys talk about those blonde moments...well I'm having a dark brown moment!!! :lmao:
Maybe the dye is actually starting to affect my brain!! Too bad...I'm determined to cover the nasty greys!!! LOL

No problem - whatever you need to do is fine by me :hippie: I apologize if my packaging made it a bit difficult. Thanks also for the Mickey set! That's so very sweet of you.
looking forward to seeing all of these great pieces in person.

It is the plastic zippering part of the baggies that makes them difficult to work with, nothing we can do to change that. Luckily one of your baggies didn't have that. :thumbsup2 And the squeezing out of the air is not my forte. Those priority envelopes don't give you much space to work with.

I will update the slideshow with the group 3 pictures soon. I will also PM those swappers in the morning.

:woohoo: I did send yours a day early because I knew your groups weren't affected by Group 3 and I wanted to be sure you got them before your trip. :)

Kicking, kicking, kicking myself for not doing this swap. Beautiful work, ladies. Will have to scraplift a couple of pieces if nobody minds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter