Completed 1/13 - Monoraaaaaaaail! - August 2023 Trip Report

Wow, your haul is amazing! I love the HM merchandise and your candy, seems way more than we got!
I really enjoyed your trip report! I hope you write another one!

Aw, thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I could help with the Disney fix during the gross weather. :) Thank you for commenting!! I really wanted to finish it tonight, cause we leave for Disney tomorrow morning, and I wanted to only be 1 trip behind (we went in December) instead of 2. :D
Thoroughly enjoyed your TR! I hope we'll be able to read about your next 2 adventures sometime in the near future.

Wow, your haul is amazing! I love the HM merchandise and your candy, seems way more than we got!
I really enjoyed your trip report! I hope you write another one!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) And yes- we got a TON of candy. So good
This was my first trip report of yours that I read. I loved it so much I’m going through your old trip reports! 😁
Oh thank you! That's so kind to say - I hope you like them too :) Thank you for reading!
Thoroughly enjoyed your TR! I hope we'll be able to read about your next 2 adventures sometime in the near future.
Thank you!! And you definitely will - we just got back yesterday so I'll have to start my December trip report soon.
Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to reading about your December trip!
You're welcome - thank you for reading! I should be starting December soon.... :)
I love your trip reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you write about your Christmas trip!!
Aw, thank you!! That's so sweet. And don't worry - I'll definitely be writing about December!

I’m happy that you recently edited this report to add your new TR link so I can comment about the end of your trip. :goodvibes

I’m glad you enjoyed your class! I’m sure it was hard to go to the parks and have an agenda other than attractions, but I bet it was fun to enjoy a unique experience. Trevor sure managed to pack in a ton of fun while you were busy!

WOW, I’m so impressed that you attended two Halloween parties! I love your costumes, especially the low-key Aurora costume - I guarantee my five-year-old would’ve identified it immediately. And goodness, what a candy haul! I’m sorry you missed out on the Haunted Mansion characters, but that just means you’ll have to go again. ;)

I believe I said it previously, but thank you so much for highlighting so many non-alcoholic drink options. I have the occasional cocktail or glass of wine, but I’d love to enjoy a few extra fancy drinks without the alcoholic side-effect (especially with the heat!).

Thanks also for all your detail - I feel so prepared for Guardians thanks to your detailed queue description. I also love your metrics!

Thanks again for your fabulous trip report… I’d head over to your newest one to read all about your holiday fun!

I’m happy that you recently edited this report to add your new TR link so I can comment about the end of your trip. :goodvibes
aw, i'm glad you choose to comment! :)
I’m glad you enjoyed your class! I’m sure it was hard to go to the parks and have an agenda other than attractions, but I bet it was fun to enjoy a unique experience. Trevor sure managed to pack in a ton of fun while you were busy!
yea, it was definitely a bit weird to be in the parks and not be able to do what I normally do, but you're right, it was fun to have that different experience (talking with the CMs or doing the walkabout). And it helped I knew I'd be free to do what I wanted later in the day :D
WOW, I’m so impressed that you attended two Halloween parties! I love your costumes, especially the low-key Aurora costume - I guarantee my five-year-old would’ve identified it immediately. And goodness, what a candy haul! I’m sorry you missed out on the Haunted Mansion characters, but that just means you’ll have to go again. ;)
2 halloween parties is the sweet spot I think - lets my FOMO calm down a bit and really enjoy it. And yes i agree - we'll have to go again to see the HM characters. :D And I'm so glad your child would have gotten my costume! #truefan :D
I believe I said it previously, but thank you so much for highlighting so many non-alcoholic drink options. I have the occasional cocktail or glass of wine, but I’d love to enjoy a few extra fancy drinks without the alcoholic side-effect (especially with the heat!).
I'm glad you enjoy it! There isn't a ton of info on mocktails so since we don't drink I always try to highlight the options and what we get. But i didn't think about folks appreciating it who want options in addition to the alcoholic options, so thank you!
Thanks also for all your detail - I feel so prepared for Guardians thanks to your detailed queue description. I also love your metrics!
I hate metrics at work but Disney metrics are fun! :)
Thanks again for your fabulous trip report… I’d head over to your newest one to read all about your holiday fun!
Aw, you make me blush! :blush: thank you for reading and commenting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter