COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

I would love to add group F (DHS), but, I can't picture what is in the Echo Lake area :confused3 all I can think of is the dino statue???? I could do a "Streets of America" in my sleep, but, that isn't listed. Can anyone help me out with what is in or around Echo Lake? Thanks :flower3:

Cheryl, Dockside Diner is on the edge of the lake. That's all I remember about the area, oh and there were lots of smokers there when we walked through. Sorry not much help.

Streets of America sounds good to me though. I could use that.

Cassey

Echo lake all I can imagine is Gertie's Ice Cream at the dinosaur.. LOL
Streets of America is a cool idea!
Mickey Avenue has One Man's Dream

Cheryl, Dockside Diner is on the edge of the lake. That's all I remember about the area, oh and there were lots of smokers there when we walked through. Sorry not much help.

Streets of America sounds good to me though. I could use that.

Cassey

Maybe that's why I can't picture it--we are all allergic to smoke so we try to steer clear of the smoking areas ;)

Echo lake all I can imagine is Gertie's Ice Cream at the dinosaur.. LOL
Streets of America is a cool idea!
Mickey Avenue has One Man's Dream

Thanks Nan--I'm glad I'm not the only one who kinda skims by Echo Lake.

Echo Lake is where Indy is also. In my mind I pictured the Dino and lots of leaves. LOL

But I am open to putting in Streets of American. I picked Echo Lake over it because the title was so darn long. :rotfl2:

Let me know if you want me to put in SoA instead of EL.

If you're okay with changing to SoA I'd love to have that spot :)

Yes, but as your organized receptionist, I will be making you work on these swaps timely.. starting next week.. I will give you a one week reprieve since I'm swamped this week.. next week isn't much better but I will be done deep cleaning in the house today!:banana:

I'm already on it!! LOL
I sorted 5 boxes, goodwill gets 3 of them and I got the shop vac out of my space too. Now to work on the table and find my stupid trimmer.

I'm already on it!! LOL
I sorted 5 boxes, goodwill gets 3 of them and I got the shop vac out of my space too. Now to work on the table and find my stupid trimmer.

We can work on that tomorrow.. Tomorrow is our designated Crop day... you aren't bailing on me are you?? You can look for the trimmer and I'll work on some stuff here....

Crush, need to go make list... I've already had DS15 trying on his "cheerleader" outfit for tomorrow night... I can't wait to send you photos.. you have to show your DSs and DD!!! DD is gonna laugh!!!!

We can work on that tomorrow.. Tomorrow is our designated Crop day... you aren't bailing on me are you?? You can look for the trimmer and I'll work on some stuff here....

Crush, need to go make list... I've already had DS15 trying on his "cheerleader" outfit for tomorrow night... I can't wait to send you photos.. you have to show your DSs and DD!!! DD is gonna laugh!!!!

I'm not bailing! I just have to go by school in the morning to assemble the new parent packets and hand them over to the new PTO VP. Apparently the secretaries have decided it's not their job. Whatever!

Can't wait to see the pics!!

I'm not bailing! I just have to go by school in the morning to assemble the new parent packets and hand them over to the new PTO VP. Apparently the secretaries have decided it's not their job. Whatever!

Can't wait to see the pics!!

WE know how that is.... Touch base when you return home and we'll start looking for that paper trimmer that is MIA! :)

Big or little trimmer? My small one goes missing all the time. I usually find it under some paper. LOL If it were a snake, it would have bit me.

Any more swappers want a spot?

Newbies are welcome to join.

Annie, I'm wondering if you've got these in a word doc or something? I'd like to print them all out so I can look them over and figure out what papers I need at ACM's and M's sales. Thank you!

Only the snapshots. The instructions are done on Adobe and I can't figure out how to save them to word without paying for the full version.

All but number 1 of the single sheets is available to print out from her website. Just click on the link at the top of each section and it will take you to her print out part. They print one to a page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter