Completed scrapbooks

Connie of Trenton

mums the word
I am just curious where do you keep your completed scrapbooks? Out for all to see? Stored in a tote or box? Stacked in a closet? We spend so much time working on them I just got to thinking what do we all do with them once they are completed?

I keep mine on top of the entertainment center. Thats to keep them away from the cat. I cant stand him...he's bad lol. He has behavioral problems and is going back to the animal shelter soon. When he does, Im going to try and find a place lower to put them for 2 reasons. 1) Its hard for me to reach up high anymore 2) they are too high for dd to reach and look at them.

Right now they are up high on a shelf...but they are waiting to be put on my new Disney coffee table that arrived from Disneydirect.com last week. Our basement is being finished into a Disney family room & we still have a few weeks to go. Can't wait!!

On a bookshelf in the family room.

daisyduck123-- I LOVE that table, let us know if its as nice as it looks!!

Mine also go on the bookshelf in the family room, once they are completed.

Mine are in my bookshelf in the livingroom -- I was thinking of getting a coffee table now that the kids are bigger and we don't have issues with them falling and bumping themselfs on the corner but just can't find a decent one.

I've got mine on a shelf in my scrapbooking room, for now. Once my son gets a little older and we can rid our living room of some toys, then I'll put my books on the bookcase again. Until then, the bookcase is full of toys and the albums are safely located.

daisyduck123-- I LOVE that table, let us know if its as nice as it looks!![/QUOTE]

I sure will!! The room probably won't be ready for about 2 months from now. I'm dying to see the table but haven't yet..waiting til the room is ready. DH said to keep it wrapped in the box for safety. We opened it & tried to look but it is really wrapped in a lot of packing material.

I'm dying to see it!
***THIS IS DAISYDUCK123 LOGGED ONTO HER DD'S COMPUTER.

And on that same note..........do you stand them up like books in a library or do you lay them down flat?

I was told its best to stand them up like library books. Especially if you use a lot of bumpy embellishments that way they dont press into the next page.

I scrapbook in 12x12 format and my scrapbooks won't fit in any of our bookcases very well. How do you fit them in the bookcase, are they 8 1/2 x 11?

I have 3 3-shelf bookcases in the living room that are FULL! :banana: :banana: I too scrap 12x12 and I found some 13 in deep bookcases at OfficeDepot a couple of years ago. I now need a 4th one, but can't find one. I love that my girls can pull out their books anytime and look at them

I LOVE that coffee table too!!! We're planning on finishing our basement next year....I'd LovE to see pics of yours when it's done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter