Compliment to this Board

Originally posted by Mjasp
Originally posted by jtorch
I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful bunch of people you are.

Thank You and I agree. WE ARE FAMILY.

Joanna

Ah ha! That is SO funny that you say that Mjasp! Travis requested that very song during Dueling Pianos on our last cruise! Anton did a very good job with it and it seemed that the majority of the audience were gettin jiggy with it. Perhaps it's something in our genes?! :p

Jason...Now you got me singing the tune.

We are family, I got all my DISers with me.

Wish I was there, on your cruise to hear it. By the way, come on I'm waiting for the rest of your trip report. Where's Cozumel, your next day at sea and CC? I am really enjoying them.

Joanna

You should be a professor! All I hear is work, work, work! ;)

Thanks for the complements and I promise to get the next three days of the report done soon.

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Perhaps it's something in our genes?! :p

Yes, those "adopted" ones!!!!

I can just see a "conga line" forming as he sang!!! What a riot!

Rae

Originally posted by jtorch
). I've been on the NCL cruise boards (and others as well) and can't believe how awful the people are. No one can make a comment without another jumping down their throat. They insult one another on a daily basis. I miss the happiness and fun of the "Disboards".

On other cruise boards the norm seems to be "The Flame Of The Day". Thank goodness for such a fun, informative, and family oriented forum.

G

Big AMEN to this.

I've been lurking on one of the RCL sites for a while. Taking an extended family cruise on the Sovereign. They are so horrible, it's hard to get any good information.

I don't generally post a lot on the board, but do lurk every day.

Thanks to all. :)

JoAnne

I have to ditto what has been said.

I felt sooooo welcomed when i first started posting her. I migrated from another board and don't even get there most days anymore because I feel more at home here.

Maybe it's because of Walt Disney himself and it has all filtered down to us - he always wanted people to feel like a welcomed guest -

Anyway lets keep the reputation of being a friendly board -

I once went over to the Debate Forum - NO WAY! I don't think there is enough fire retardant in my suit for that group!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
I once went over to the Debate Forum - NO WAY! I don't think there is enough fire retardant in my suit for that group!

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

tezb.....this is just a girls cruise......I always visit my 82 year old Aunt twice a year in Florida.....the last few years we have been going to WDW for long weekends...she is now hooked!! Since she is getting on in years I thought the cruise might be a nice change.....I could not fathom standing in line in the hot, humid weather at attractions in WDW when we could be sitting up on the pool deck with tropical drinks in our hands feeling the warm or cool ocean breezes!!!! Plus, it was cheaper to do the 3 day cruise than to go to WDW for 3 days!!!

We got a great FL res rate. Hubby and kids are both jealous and happy for us!!!

BD....I also no longer plan on raising any infants (youngest just started 10th grade today....and the two older ones are both in college....but I agree they can come in handy in later years!!!!

MJ

we have been around for quite some time now and it was the best feeling to meet all these people on the ship that we had got to know in the year prior to our Inuagural western sailing
last may , u just fely like u could stop and talk to anyone on the ship who had the green either shirt or lanyard on and was our best cruise yet cant wait for OCTOBER 11th wwe have alot of Family of the dis going on this cruise

peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter