Compliment to this Board

jtorch

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful bunch of people you are. A year ago this past May my family and I cruised on the Magic. It was a fantastic trip and I learned so much from this Board. I still continue to check the board since it is so informative and we'd love to cruise Disney again. This year (November) we are having a family reunion cruise on the Norweigan Dawn out of NYC (not many family members wanted to fly). I've been on the NCL cruise boards (and others as well) and can't believe how awful the people are. No one can make a comment without another jumping down their throat. They insult one another on a daily basis. I miss the happiness and fun of the "Disboards".

I just thought I'd let you know how wonderful it is here. Can't wait until my next Disney cruise.

Thanks. Janine

Thank you for your nice words....I have also visited other cruise boards and have been shocked at how they treat each other. I love the DIS BOARDS!!!

Even after 8 DCL cruises with #9 coming up in September I still learn new stuff all the time. Just today I learned they have bibs available in the dining rooms onboard...didn't know that before!!!

MJ

Originally posted by jtorch
I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful bunch of people you are.

Thank You and I agree. WE ARE FAMILY.

Joanna

I agree too!!! :D

This board has been so great! I feel totally like a cruise veteran for our upcoming cruise. This will make a HUGE difference in the WONDER and the MAGIC that we will have on our cruise!

Do not know when we will ever be able to cruise again... so it will be so hard to give up the DIS cruise board. I think I will need a 12 step progarm!!!! :eek:

Just today I learned they have bibs available in the dining rooms onboard...didn't know that before!!!

Same here, MJ. I doubt I'll be raising any more infants but the information should come in handy if/when Alzheimer's sets in...

Originally posted by Mjasp
WE ARE FAMILY.

council.gif

Originally posted by mmouse37
Just today I learned they have bibs available in the dining rooms onboard...didn't know that before!!!

You mean I don't have to bring the two boxes of Bibsters along which I just bought? Are they available at the buffets up on deck too?

MJ...did I hear you right? another cruise in September? I thought DH said no more!! What did you do to get him to change his mind? We are doing the Mariner w/ RCI next June so will let you know how that one is for us....Have a good #9 cruise!

I think that's correct - we are family says it all.

We may have differences of opinions here and there. It has happenened but it does take a really mean spirited person to rile up anyone on this forum. Usually they don't hang around too long - all the positive vibes upset them!!!

Rae

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Same here, MJ. I doubt I'll be raising any more infants but the information should come in handy if/when Alzheimer's sets in...

Same about the "geriatric only" staterooms, BD!!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
It has happenened but it does take a really mean spirited person to rile up anyone on this forum. Usually they don't hang around too long - all the positive vibes upset them!!!

434.gif
dogpile.gif
bigok.gif

Wishing on a star....I agree with you. We are about to take our first Cruise Oct. 5th (and not sure when we'll be able to do it again) and these boards have been wonderful! We also feel like cruise veterans.
Nick and Cindy...I love your smiley animations! My favorite one was the one about the yukey coffee made with syrup. I couldn't stop laughing.
Our docs should be arriving anytime now. We're so excited! Thanks again for all your help DIS'ers.

Originally posted by Laurarn
. Nick and Cindy...I love your smiley animations! My favorite one was the one about the yukey coffee made with syrup. I couldn't stop laughing.

gmorning.gif
eck03.gif

this place is the best, and the people are the best too.
I wish I would not have just been a lurker in the beginner as I might have met some diser's on my first cruise.
Oh well, now, I just show up at dis meets at Port, and meet who I can. The trouble is I'm trying to figure out if I can sneak a Disney cruise in next year, (I have to go Carnival in February), or if I should save up for the 2005 cruise.
Lynn

OK OK I said we were one BIG DIS family

BUT...

GREEN????

Oh yeah sometimes we are green...with envy everytime the Magic sails away without us.

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter