May 2024 WISH Thread

Forgot to come back on and answer my own prompt -

I agree with stronger sunshine inspiring me to move more. We're working on getting the pool open, so that will add in some swimming (but honestly, it's more just floating 😆 ) The real change comes when school lets out, though - my neighbor is a teacher, so she has more time then and we go for more and longer walks.

Helllo!!!!!! Catching up!!

Topic Tuesday-YES I have been motivated and made changes recently. I was inspired by a speaker at my church’s women’s conference to just get up early and I started to get up 20 minutes earlier to start and this week I am up to 35 mins earlier. I am going to increase slowly until I am up to a hour.

What do I do with this extra time? Well, I read my daily readers Bible then I journal using the SOAP method, which I also learned at my conference. That was my first 20 extra minutes…now with my additional 15 I do a 15 minute yoga video from YouTube! My body feels so much better just after 2 weeks of doing this consistently!!

Whoooohooooo Wednesday-it’s my last day of work for the week! I took leave tomorrow to help my sister, her Thursday babysitter is on vacation so I am watching my niece tomorrow and Friday, she’s also sleeping over. I think I will get the porch cleaned up tomorrow…thinking of putting a little pool up for the summer…we will see!

Have a great day everyone!

My WooHoo is that we're leaving tomorrow night for a long-weekend getaway! We're flying into Orlando and then doing a weekend cruise from Port Canaveral. I never thought I'd enjoy 3 or 4 night cruises until we tried one last Labor Day and really enjoyed it. I think it would be a bit much if you were having to get your whole family on and off one, but for just DH and me, we had a great and relaxing time!

Helllo!!!!!! Catching up!!

Topic Tuesday-YES I have been motivated and made changes recently. I was inspired by a speaker at my church’s women’s conference to just get up early and I started to get up 20 minutes earlier to start and this week I am up to 35 mins earlier. I am going to increase slowly until I am up to a hour.

What do I do with this extra time? Well, I read my daily readers Bible then I journal using the SOAP method, which I also learned at my conference. That was my first 20 extra minutes…now with my additional 15 I do a 15 minute yoga video from YouTube! My body feels so much better just after 2 weeks of doing this consistently!!

Whoooohooooo Wednesday-it’s my last day of work for the week! I took leave tomorrow to help my sister, her Thursday babysitter is on vacation so I am watching my niece tomorrow and Friday, she’s also sleeping over. I think I will get the porch cleaned up tomorrow…thinking of putting a little pool up for the summer…we will see!

Have a great day everyone!

What is the SOAP method?

I will say, I love reading about the activity level of your church. Our church used to be like that, but things just really slacked off when we got our current pastor. I really like him, but he definitely doesn't promote "extra" activities. We are actually getting a new pastor at the end of June, so maybe it'll be a little easier getting back into some more bonding activities when he's here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter