Complimentary Palo

emilyann415

DIS Veteran
I know that I get a complimentary dinner or brunch since I’ve reached platinum status. Does that apply to my dinning companion as well, if they aren’t platinum?

All guests in a cabin get the benefits of the highest CC member. This will extend to your booking excursions and online and port check-in (where you have a designated line). You will only get one set of CC gifts, however. (But should have appropriate lanyards based on status. Or no lanyard for first timers).

I didn't realize the platinum Palo dinner could also be used for brunch. Confirmed when boarding with the Palo manager at the sign-up, which on the Magic was at the Soul Cat Lounge.

I didn't realize the platinum Palo dinner could also be used for brunch. Confirmed when boarding with the Palo manager at the sign-up, which on the Magic was at the Soul Cat Lounge.
Yes, we have been able to use our Platinum Palo benefit for brunch on our past several cruises. It makes sense -- the cost for brunch is the same as the cost for prix fixe dinner. My understanding as that allowing use for brunch is technically at the manager's discretion, but we've never been told no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter