Concierge - Uk

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just a quick question

On the UK website it says you need to call to make concierge booking via phone.

Can you make the booking online and call up after to upgrade. My office benefits package is doing a £200 cashback offer on WDW or 3 Percent but has to be claimed online.

If we are going to book deluxe we will likely go concierge to make use of the additional fast passes and ease of having someone do the leg work for us. So would appreciate any input.

Many thanks

Jodi

I don't know about the booking question as I book ours via the US website however you won't get additional fast passes through club level.

Additional fast passes are available when booking club level but at an extra cost - there's plenty of info about this on the club level board.

So it might be worth phoning Disney to check on this one. I feel like it would count as a change in the reservation rather than an upgrade which could then incur additional charges but I'm not 100% sure

I changed our AKL booking to Concierge (I've since changed to a different hotel entirely as I got a good deal!) and you do have to call to do it. I didn't get charged an amendment fee, just the difference between the existing booking and the new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter