Confused! DC discount ?

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
Need someone in the know who can help me!! I just called the Disney Club to price a reservation for August and the CM said no DC discounts have been released that far out yet. In the past, I've made reservations way before our travel dates so all the available DC (or Magic Kingsom Cub) rates weren't sold out. I thought, if not sold out, the DC discount was available year round. Am I wrong? Have things changed recently, or was the CM mistaken?

Just wanted to check with the experts before I try calling again, or maybe I'll just call CRO and try for a AAA discount.

Thanks for all your help!

Lori

I don't think that sounds right either, they are usually released for the entire year at the end of the previous year. I would call back. Good idea to also check AAA. Maybe the cm thought you meant Disney Visa Card rates (which are only good through 7/3 right now).

Hi there...

Try again,

I have BC & AKL booked for August and recieved a discount with my DC card... I renewed my card for about 18.00 and saved about 600.00 on the reservation...

Good Luck

>>^..^<<

My DC booklet has the entire year worth of discounts. They are between 10-15%. It's not in front of me right now so I can't quote you exact dates and percents.

Ok...I'm looking at the DC web site right now.

Value = 15%
Peak/Reg = 10%

There are some blackout dates.

If you want specifics, just post your dates and resort.

Thanks for your help! I think I will call back and see what happens! Watch me get the same CM!!

Wish me luck,

Lori

As I should have learned from reading these boards, it always pays to call back and get a CM who knows what they're talking about.

Booked at 15% off for now and will watch if anything better is offered. The first CM told me to call back end of May - beginning of June!

Yeah, we're going to WDW!!!!

Lori

We booked the CSR back in December '02 for August '03 with our Disney Club discount.......
You must have found one of those rare CM's who were slightly misinformed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter