connecting rooms?

blanche

Mouseketeer
Hi cali, do you know if any of the consierge rooms in the main building connect? how about the dormer rooms? thanks in advance.

Originally posted by blanche
Hi cali, do you know if any of the consierge rooms in the main building connect? how about the dormer rooms? thanks in advance.

I think that just about all of the rooms connect; however, they usually won't guarantee connecting rooms ... unless it's a case of parents/children.

Judi

I was wondering if you could be guaranteed a connecting room if you need two rooms because you are bringing four of your children. I would hate to request connecting rooms and then not get them. That would ruin EVERYTHING.

Barbara,

We took our 5 children in January and had guaranteed connecting rooms for this reason.

Have a great trip!

Mom of 5 - Where did you stay? How expensive was your trip with 5 children? Did you get a meal plan or did you pay as you go? Just trying to figure about how much it is going to cost me to go next summer. Thanks. Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter